The new innovative App for learning to draw capital letters and numbers.
A virtual teacher supports and encourages children to progress!
- A unique and innovative edutainment tool to learn to draw numbers and capital letters while having fun!
- Tested and recommended by school teachers, parents and children.
- A visual and aural method that accompanies and encourages children in their learning of letters and numbers!
- 3 stages of progressive learning and 3 levels of play which adapt to the rhythm of your child.
- Analysis of the child's tracing using AI technology. tells the child whether the letter or number is recognized.
- A colorful alphabet book with 26 interactive animations that stimulate the desire to learn.
- Allows the child to recognize letters and numbers among others.
- Allows the child to practice drawing all the letters of the alphabet in capitals from A to Z and the numbers from 0 to 9.
-An easy-to-use game designed for children
- A rich, interactive, fun and motivating graphic universe!
- Available in 4 languages: English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- No ads
"ABC FUN KID" was designed to help children recognize capital letters, and numbers; to learn to draw them with a fun and motivating teaching method.
Recognizing the letters of the alphabet and drawing them is expected at the end of kindergarten. The letters in capitals, first of all must be recognized. This recognition activity is complicated for a very young child because his visual system has difficulty discriminating finely between close letters - especially in script writing - like c and d and sometimes in mirror like b and d. Writing them (first in capitals) is a great help in differentiating letters.
The playful context offered by "ABC Fun Kid" allows the child to practice recognizing and identifying all the numbers and all the letters in capitals and then to practice drawing them while having fun.
3 progressive learning stages:
1- "Learn letters" and "Learn numbers"
With ABC Fun Kid, children discover the letters of the alphabet from A to Z in lesson mode through an interactive alphabet book. A vocal accompaniment shows him how to draw each of the letters of the alphabet.
2- "Recognize the letters" and "Recognize the numbers"
The child learns to recognize the letters or the numbers among others, which are proposed to him. The child must burst the bubble which contains the letter or number requested by the virtual teacher.
3- "Draw the letters" and "Draw the numbers"
The child will gradually practice drawing them. Three levels of difficulty are offered so that learning takes place at the child's pace.
In the program "Draw letters" and "Draw numbers": the first 3 letters A, B, C and the first three digits 0,1,2 are completely free in the LITE version. The entire alphabet can be unlocked by purchasing the full version from the Store. With the full version your child will practice drawing all the letters of the alphabet and all the numbers from 0 to 9.
Analysis of the child's tracing using the A.I.
A remarkable educational tool due to the technology used (A.I.), the game analyzes the path drawn by the child and indicates to him whether his letter requested by the virtual teacher is correct. When the letter or number is drawn correctly the axolotl will jump for joy! Otherwise, a visual and aural demonstration shows the child how to draw the letter or number.
ABC Fun Kid offers a playful immersion in a lively and interactive aquatic universe, in which a friendly axolotl and other species accompany the child in his learning of letters and numbers to stimulate the desire to learn.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 55.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Copyright - OOBLAB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.