Expose your child to a world of Vehicles! Our award-winning Little Explorers ABC Series teaches children new words through sight, sound & touch. Let them explore a world of trucks, trains, cars & more through beautiful pictures, lively videos, and interactive scenes.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- Exposure To Vehicles — Tons of pictures, sounds, videos & interactive games
- Extends Vocabulary — 60+ vehicle words
- Links Letters To Words — navigate through the words by tapping letters
- Made Just For Them — simple interface so they’ll never get stuck
- Fun For You — we especially like the sail boat video
- Carefully Curated Content — every video has been screened by parents
WHY YOUR CHILD WILL PLAY IT
- An Exploration of Vehicles — everything from airplanes to zeppelins
- Interactive Scenes — 60+ touch activities with vehicles
- Fun Videos — 100+ videos that let them see and hear vehicles
Also try our other apps in this series:
ABOUT THE VIDEOS
ABC Go needs an internet connection to play videos. A wi-fi connection is recommended. Some videos may be removed from youTube but we try to replace them regularly.
Peapod Labs. Connecting kids and parents.
Your comments, feedback or questions about Little Explorers are always welcome. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And check out our website for more info about us. Thanks!
Peapod Labs is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: all
Categories: Early Learning, Letters, Reading, Sight Words
iOS 9 Compatibility.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App looks great, but it would be even greater if 1. there was narration for the fact that's included with each word when the ! is clicked - the app is rated for ages 4 and up, but no way could 4 year olds read the blurb. They could, however, learn lots of information just by listening. Please please please add a narrative for the facts, just like there is already for the letters and words. Also, 2. it would be nice to have more varied activities - most of the words all have the "swipe to find what's missing" activity. More videos or something else entirely every once in a while would be welcomed.
I DON'T LOVE IT!!!!:(
Great, except wish I could turn music off
Nice app to use during speech therapy, but the background music is too loud. I would like to be able to turn it off.
Other than that, it's great! Helps students focus on the vocab item when the do the activities such as swiping an area to reveal a photo of the target item.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.