ABC is the complete contact manager! With ABC, you can easily create, edit, and delete contacts & groups. Send mass texts and group emails. View recently created contacts. Share or print your contacts. Create backups. Get birthday notifications. And so much more:
• View all of your contacts organized by account or group
• Easily find a contact with ABC's powerful search tool
• Select multiple contacts and perform a number of actions including text, email, share, and delete
• Quickly perform a number of functions with one touch directly from the contact card
• Create groups of contacts from any account including iCloud, Google, Exchange or Outlook
• Filter contacts by one or more groups at the same time
• Add & remove contacts from a particular group
• Add & remove groups from a particular contact
• Create a list of favorites allowing you to quickly call/message/email those contacts
GROUP EMAILS & MESSAGES:
• Send messages to groups via iMessage, SMS, & WhatsApp
• Send emails to groups via Mail App or Gmail App
• Attach photos & documents, including from Dropbox
• Assign the to/cc/bcc email field to each contact individually
• Give your message a personal touch - Automatically refer to each contact by name
COMPANIES, BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES, MOST VIEWED, RECENTLY CREATED/MODIFIED/DELETED:
• Sort your contacts by company name
• View upcoming birthdays & anniversaries
• View your most frequently viewed contacts
• View recently created & modified contacts
• View & restore your recently deleted contacts
• Share one or more contacts via text message, email, or various other services
• Export contacts in the CSV or vCard format
DELETE CONTACTS & GROUPS:
• Quickly delete contacts & groups
• Create a backup of any contact account
• Restore your backup to any contact account
CLONE CONTACTS & GROUPS:
• Clone a contact from the contact card screen including all contact fields & groups
• Clone a group so you don't have to add all of the group members manually
• Specify whether the app should load the contacts, groups, or favorites screen at startup
• Press & hold a contact or group to conveniently perform a number of common functions
SYNC CONTACTS WITH GOOGLE:
• Fully compatible with the "Contacts Sync For Google Gmail" app so that you can sync your iPhone/iPad contact changes to Gmail
WORKS WELL WITH OTHER CONTACT APPS:
• Any contact changes you make with this app will be reflected in any other contact app that queries the iPhone address book (including the standard Contacts & Phone app)
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14
• Translated into English, Spanish, French, German, & Italian
• ABC offers a "Premium" subscription which removes advertisements.
• The "Premium" subscription is priced at $0.99 USD and the subscription length is 1 year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of $0.99 USD
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Fixed messages and emails sometimes getting truncated when sent using an external app
* Fixed crash that occurred after printing contacts, by replacing instances of UIWebView with WKWebView
* iOS 11 is no longer supported
Ratings and Reviews
Does what Apple Contacts should do
I use my iPad more for work, especially the Contacts. Apple's app has such minimal functionality, especially for Apple. Tried several until I got this. Wonderful. Has every feature I wanted and needed to be able to maximize its use. Especially LOVE the groups feature. I did run into a few glitches until I got it imported and set up correctly, but customer support was very responsive and helpful. Quite a few good things that should be in the Help section, which I told them, but at least I knew I had a resource for getting answers. Made my life much easier--which is what our "toys" are all about, right?!
UPDATE: well, it has been several years now that I have used this app (iPhone and iPad). Initially, I was anxious that it would eventually disappoint. However, it continues to have all the functionality I want and NEED for work and play. If you want a great Contacts app, this is the one.
Better than Apple for Working with Groups
Flawlessly keeps 2,500+ iOS contacts organized. Apple doesn’t “just work” when it comes to groups. Apple won’t let you directly edit the “group” field of a contact record, but this inexpensive app does. It also lets you directly edit data in ANY FIELD of a contact. And it lets you easily edit characteristics of groups like the group name. I do most of my contact creation and editing in this app. This app works well with “Contacts Sync for Google” from the same developer. Using the apps together, it’s easy to edit contacts and groups in iOS and then sync them to Google Contacts. (You could select just certain groups to sync with Google Contacts if you have more confidence in Apple’s privacy policies than in Google’s.)
Very helpful contacts app!
I mostly needed a contacts app that would show me photos and second lines (employers) in the list, not just the native app’s long list where everything blends together. This does great. So far I’m happy with the backup option which is included free.
I do *not* use some of the more complex functions that other people have mentioned issues with - like group text, or the app selecting wrong numbers/contact points for people.
I also don’t use this app’s list syncing functions (which it might actually try to make you buy in a different app); I just have the phone sync natively to my Gmail account and that suffices for me.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playa Apps
- 18.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021 - Playa Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Lifetime Access) $1.99
- Premium (1 Year) $0.99
- Make Contribution $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.