"ABC Groups" is the powerful all-in-one contact management app for your iPhone, iPad, & iPod. With "ABC Groups," you can easily access & edit your contacts and groups. Save time by sending text messages & emails to groups. "ABC Groups" can do it all with an impressive suite of features as you can see below!
• View all of your contacts regardless of whether they were created in iCloud, CardDAV, Facebook, Exchange, your mobile device, or any other type of contact account
• Easily find a contact with ABC's powerful search tool & the ability to filter by groups
• Quickly perform a number of functions with one touch directly from the contact card
• Create contact groups containing any type of contact including Exchange Server & Facebook contacts
• Select to show contacts from one or more groups at the same time
• Add & remove contacts from a particular group
• Add & remove groups from a particular contact
• Create a list of favorites allowing you to quickly call/message/email those contacts
GROUP EMAILS & MESSAGES:
• Send messages to groups via iMessage & SMS
• Attach photos & documents, including from Dropbox
• Assign the to/cc/bcc email field to each contact individually
• Give your message a personal touch - Automatically refer to each contact by name
COMPANIES, BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES, RECENTLY CREATED & MODIFIED, MOST VIEWED CONTACTS:
• Sort your contacts by company name
• View upcoming birthdays & anniversaries
• View recently created & modified contacts
• View your most frequently viewed contacts
• Share one or more contacts via text message, email, or various other services
DELETE CONTACTS & GROUPS:
• Quickly delete contacts & groups
• Create a backup of any contact account
• Restore your backup to any contact account
CLONE CONTACTS & GROUPS:
• Clone a contact from the contact card screen including all contact fields & groups
• Clone a group so you don't have to add all of the group members manually
• Specify whether the app should load the contacts, groups, or favorites screen at startup
• Press & hold a contact or group to conveniently perform a number of common functions
MULTIPLE CONTACT ACCOUNTS:
• Selectively view the contacts belonging to each contact account
• Linked contacts are automatically merged into a single contact card
SYNC CONTACTS WITH GOOGLE:
• Fully compatible with the "Contacts Sync For Google Gmail" app so that you can sync your iPhone/iPad contact changes to Gmail
WORKS WELL WITH OTHER CONTACT APPS:
• Any contact changes you make with this app will be reflected in any other contact app that queries the iPhone address book (including the standard Contacts & Phone app)
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
• Translated into English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, & Russian
• ABC Groups offers a "Premium" subscription which removes advertisements.
• The "Premium" subscription is priced at $0.99 USD and the subscription length is 1 year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of $0.99 USD
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Updated for iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
Does what Apple Contacts should do
I use my iPad more for work, especially the Contacts. Apple's app has such minimal functionality, especially for Apple. Tried several until I got this. Wonderful. Has every feature I wanted and needed to be able to maximize its use. Especially LOVE the groups feature. I did run into a few glitches until I got it imported and set up correctly, but customer support was very responsive and helpful. Quite a few good things that should be in the Help section, which I told them, but at least I knew I had a resource for getting answers. Made my life much easier--which is what our "toys" are all about, right?!
UPDATE: well, it has been several years now that I have used this app (iPhone and iPad). Initially, I was anxious that it would eventually disappoint. However, it continues to have all the functionality I want and NEED for work and play. If you want a great Contacts app, this is the one.
Very helpful contacts app!
I mostly needed a contacts app that would show me photos and second lines (employers) in the list, not just the native app’s long list where everything blends together. This does great. So far I’m happy with the backup option which is included free.
I do *not* use some of the more complex functions that other people have mentioned issues with - like group text, or the app selecting wrong numbers/contact points for people.
I also don’t use this app’s list syncing functions (which it might actually try to make you buy in a different app); I just have the phone sync natively to my Gmail account and that suffices for me.
I have looked for an App that would allow reliable grouping of contacts by category to replace one I have had since the early days of iPhones. The one I have used no longer worked and wasn’t maintained by the creator. Luckily I was able to find this App which excels in every function I need. It is a solid very useful tool. Thanks for the terrific app.
- Playa Apps
- 65.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2019 - Playa Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Lifetime Access) $1.99
- Make Contribution $3.99
- Larger Contribution $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.