Start your 30-day free trial of ABCmouse now! Cancel anytime.
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program that kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on the iPad and iPhone
• Trusted by teachers and designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and in nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, over 850 lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
• Accelerates children’s development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printable activities, songs, games, and animations
• 900+ books and activities in Spanish
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park features
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Easy to track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom’s Choice GOLD, Teachers’ Choice, and Parents’ Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
What Teachers Say
“This year, I implemented ABCmouse in every lesson, not only during my lesson time but also during the activities and center time. My students started picking up their letters faster, they were applying phonics faster, they were recognizing sight words faster. When testing came around, I had 78% of my class test advanced in foundational skills. That’s never happened before. . . . ABCmouse captivates a child’s attention in such a wonderful, marvelous way. It’s not just them memorizing stuff, they have the skill, and they’re making those connections across the content areas.”
“On ABCmouse my children are learning to read, they’re doing math problems, social studies, science, everything. . . . Since we’ve begun ABCmouse, our scores are just amazing!”
—Elementary School Teacher
What Parents Say
“I am a first grade teacher, and I think this site is absolutely terrific! There are many engaging activities for a wide variety of academic areas. My 5-year-old twins LOVE it...I can’t wait to have ABCmouse in our family for many years! Thank you, from a veteran teacher.”
—First Grade Teacher and mother of 5–year–old girls
“The BEST children’s educational site that I have ever used. Even my 4th grader begs her sister to let her play!”
—Mother of 4–, 5–, and 10–year–old girls
“I love how everything in the Classroom is interactive. I plan to use this site all summer to keep my kids’ skills sharp. It really breaks up the fact they are learning and feels like we are playing.”
—Mother of 2– and 5–year–old boys
This app offers two membership options: $9.99/month or $79.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
Fixes issue where some users are experiencing difficulty launching the app
Ratings and Reviews
Began using app at 18 months
Granddaughter does her “homework” every morning after breakfast. Brady is now 20 months old and can start and run the app unassisted on my iPad, but I still monitor. She loves the games & puzzles and art projects. The songs are barely tolerated because there is no corresponding video & many songs are just plain lame. She expects songs like on the Dave&Ava app. She absolutely HATES the books offered on this app, as there are no monsters, dinosaurs, glittery unicorns or super heroes. We read regular paper books after ABCMouse time is over. I recommend the app because it gives focus and structure and she finds enough features to keep her interested. She already knew her alphabet and numbers up to 10 before we subscribed, but I can see how this app will gradually progress her learning to word recognition and reading. Plus there are few apps available for the ignored age 1 to 2 kids. Most apps for this age are baby rattle types. Your mileage may vary.
GREAT LEARNING SOURCE 😃
Yes, it's GRRRRRRRREEEEEAAAATTTTTT for anyone 1 to 4-5. I love the learning path. My little kids, Jeremiah and Karielle, love it too! They've been learning so much. Jeremiah is 2 and already knows how to count, spell, and she can read just a little bit. She can count to 35, spell easy things like hi, run, fat, rat, sleep, meet. The thing she likes most is the daily drawings. My little artist 🎨. Karielle is 3 and really enjoys writing and reading. ABC MOUSE! I am hoping to have another child that can become as bright as little Jeremiah and Karielle. Now I know that ABC MOUSE company is probably reading this thinking, "OMG girl just stop bragging about Jeremiah and Karielle!" But I really am impressed with their growth! I bought Karielle the Junie B. Jones series and she finished it in about half a year. I always have to come upstairs around quarter to 12 and tell her to stop reading in bed! ABC MOUSE is awesome. Parents they are so concerned about your child's growth! I set Karielle on kindergarten setting and she's acing it! If you want good children to learn good things, download ABC MOUSE right now and try it out! ;)
Happy happy happy times,
One stop education center for ages 2 to 8
I’ve been using ABC mouse with my countless nieces and nephews for the past six years. This program is totally awesome. It has numerous ways of accessing the material: including the learning path, the classroom, and the map. It has numerous videos games puzzles. It has all the reading a child would need until third grade. I can’t speak highly enough of this program. I currently have two separate subscriptions for three nieces and three nephews of mine. Up until now, I have had numerous subscriptions to other programs; However, none is like ABC mouse! After school, my little ones run to get on ABC mouse. They are so excited to work with this program. They ask me to do more lessons. They love the whole idea of earning tickets and purchasing things that they can interact with. Thanks ABC mouse for such a wonderful, complete, and engaging program!
- Age of Learning, Inc.
- 561.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Age of Learning, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- ABCmouse.com $7.99
- ABCmouse.com $9.99
- ABCmouse.com $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.