● "A" for "APPLE", "L" for "LION"
● Identify first letter, place it in its spot and you're presented with the correctly spelled word
● Kids will learn their ABC's, recognize letters and words and gain vocabulary
● 75+ picture flashcards
● Audio: pronunciations for words and letters (phonics)
● Montessori letters (blue color for vowels, red color for consonants)
● Complimentary Memory Match game: find all picture or letter pairs
Your child may start with only one letter. Increase the the number of extra random letters (1 to 5) to challenge your child. Your next goal could be to work with the original AbcTiger app which lets kids build and write whole words.
Updated for iOS 10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Wolfgang Rist
- 45.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 marathonpeople
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.