The Abdominal Ultrasound pocketcard app is a comprehensive, pocketsized, sonography report template. It describes normal ultrasound findings and the most common pathologies of the main abdominal organs as well as adjacent organs.
The app includes:
• Predefined building blocks for efficient and fast reporting
• Precise measurements of organ sizes and volumes as well as pathological values
• Various graphs and diagrams (i.e. liver segments, pleural effusion, hydronephrosis)
• Various images (i.e. liver cyst, appendicitis, Ileus)
• Criteria for differentiating cysts and masses
For medical students, interns, residents, nurses and ultrasound technician students.
- iOS 9 bugs fixes,
- User interface design improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- 29.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.