**** “A Swine-tastic Platformer” Touch Arcade ****
The Abduction of Bacon at Dawn, the Chronicles of a Brave Rooster is an action and humor-packed platform shooting game for iOS.
The Earth is being invaded by hungry aliens that are abducting our pigs…
But, why pigs?! Soon after the invasion began, the scientific community made a shocking discovery: eating bacon is vital to our health and should be consumed in large quantities. That’s why the aliens are here!
Will we run out of pigs? Can we survive without bacon?? Is this the end of human race???
Among all this mayhem, a unique hero emerges… the only one that can fight, or at least see, the aliens at dawn! Its name is Brave Rooster!
- Fight armies of evil aliens, robots, and UFOs in challenging humor-packed levels!
- Jump, shoot and stomp your way to the final boss!
- Get ridiculously-awesome weapons and armour upgrades as you advance.
- Save the pigs and ensure that our bacon stays on Earth!
- Follow an epic adventure, full of hilarious inventions by some of the greatest minds on Earth...
- Replay past levels with your new weapons to complete all the challenges.
- Game Center integration: Compete to become the top rooster in the world in each level.
- Metal support for best graphics performance.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug introduced by iOS 8.4 fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Brave Rooster is a FANTASTIC Run'n'Gun title. The added platforming elements, along with the powerups you get EVERY STAGE is fantastic, and not something normally seen within the genre in the AppStore. The goals add some pretty good challenges, as do the leaderboards for each stage. In that regard, it kind of reminds me of The Adventures Of Timmy. After you beat that game, you can go back and get all the things you missed, better your level scores, ect... Anyway, the story here is awesome, and I was not expecting actual voice acting, so that was a huge plus as well. This will fit very nicely right next to the Metal Slug games on my device. GREAT JOB BATOVI GAMES!!!!
This is a great platformer! Cut scenes are funny, controls are tight for being on screen only, and the power-ups are a blast. Highly recommended!
Really fun cartoon style, it's a very fun game. I listened carefully to the narrator and didn't notice any swearing, it seems child friendly.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.