Arterial Blood Gas Interpretation Calculator.
* Great tool for nurses, doctors and medical students
* Provides differential diagnosis of each disorder in your ABG.
* Allows you to define Normal pCO2 and Bicarb range for ABG interpretation.
* If provided, corrects Anion Gap for Albumin(ie Albumin g/dL x 2.5 = normal AG) in the ABG values.
This ABG app has be "stress tested" against 100+ triple -acid base ABG problems.
This app has been developed by a ABIM Certified Internal Medicine Physician in the US and calculations are based on: Interpretation of arterial blood gas. Pramod Sood, Gunchan Paul, and Sandeep Puri (Indian J Crit Care Med. 2010 Apr-Jun; 14(2): 57 - 64)
This application is for ABG informational/educational purposes only. Please do not use to guide actual patient care and real life ABG interpretation. I take no responsibility for incorrect answers.
Please notify me ASAP if do see incorrect answers in the ABG interpretation so that I may fix them.
Please rate highly if you like the app.
back end and user interface update
Ratings and Reviews
- Gaurav Malhotra
- 12.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Gaurav Malhotra
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.