We’re building the world’s largest menu of vegan options, and it all starts with your review!
Review vegan options, whether that’s a dish at a restaurant, vegan options from your grocer, or even that cruelty-free beauty product or shoe you adore.
Every review helps make it easier for people around the world to find great plant-based options.
We take your reviews a step further, sharing them thousands of times with businesses to nudge them to improve and offer more amazing vegan options.
And we have more than 20 animal rescue partners around the world. Your donations add up to some serious cash for our partners. Find out how by posting your first review!
• See what people are saying about vegan dishes and products in more than 70 countries.
• Hit "Near Me" and find something new near you.
• No reviews yet where you are? No problem, we’ve got more than 100,000 vegan-friendly restaurant listings in 200 countries.
• Check out member driven content. We’ve got recipes, destination guides, articles about innovation and health, and vegan guides to colleges around the world!
• Poke businesses that can do better and we’ll take care of enlightening them!
Screen too small? Check out our site: https://www.abillionveg.com/
Looking to claim your business? Find it here: https://business.abillionveg.com/
We're constantly making improvements so abillionveg works better for you.
- Vouchers Beta (we're testing out vouchers and promotions in the app; if you're a business owner or knows someone who is, do get in touch if you want to feature your restaurants, dishes or products)
- Following or unfollowing brands, restaurants and hashtags is clearer
- Separated dish and product filters for faster filtering
- Restored the recent search list
- Added multiline text input for private review feedback
- Open vouchers directly from a shared link
- Sponsored tags no longer cover the restaurant's address
- You can once again upload a new profile photo
- When editing your reviews, photos are sorted by most recent
- Made Feedback more scrollable to prevent the keyboard from covering up the text input
- Cleaned up bugs so Near Me is more reliable
- Viewing your Liked Reviews will no longer cause the app to crash
- Following brands, restaurants and hashtags when you're logged out will open the authentication screen
- Opening or receiving notifications will no longer cause the app to crash
As always, we love hearing your feedback: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app for a great cause!
ABV is such a wonderful app. You can find other vegans in your community, discover plant-based food in your area, and, best of all, your reviews donate money to animal welfare organizations. It’s a great and accessible way to change the world! My only complaint would be the search feature. It can be difficult to find restaurants or stores in your area. It would be helpful if you could tell the app which country, state, and city you want to search in.
Filter locations for restaurants
I just want to say that I love this app and the work that all of you are doing. I love that it is an for restaurants and products around the world as well. My only wish is that you could filter the restaurants and reviews by state or city. It would certainly help people find a nice restaurant for a night out or while traveling. I think you could definitely take advantage of your world wide reach and provide travel guides for people visiting new countries.
Exactly what we need
Love the concept, but I feel like it’s very new and needs some upgrades. Pictures get cut off and the app has crashed a few times. I’d like an option to review a product instead of a dish as well. Posting about products that my local grocery store has is possible, but it feels weird to label it a dish and rate its presentation and everything. Thanks for this awesome app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.