A COMMUNITY FOR CONSCIOUS CONSUMERS
Join a diverse social community of vegans and non-vegans changing the world, one vegan dish & product review at a time. With nearly 100,000 reviews of vegan dishes at restaurants ranging from fully vegan to even steakhouses.
abillionveg is the largest directory of cruelty-free products, everything from food to cosmetics and fashion!
abillionveg makes it easy for you to plan your next meal locally or when travelling. Find vegan options near you and filter results by cuisines, categories, distance, prices, and ratings!
Review vegan options, whether that’s a dish at a restaurant, vegan options from your grocer, or even that cruelty-free beauty product or shoe you adore. Every review helps people around the world live more sustainably, influences businesses and supports animal welfare.
Create a following and engage with other members, restaurants and brands from around the world. Be inspired!
For every review of a vegan dish or product, abillionveg donates US $1 to your choice of one of our over 30 animal rescue partners in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Australia, Singapore and more.
We also share reviews thousands of times every month with businesses, to nudge them to improve and offer more amazing vegan options. Post private feedback to businesses and use the "Poke" feature to drive demand for plant-based options!
abillionveg makes a plant-based lifestyle easier, healthier and fun!
DISCOVER & POST VEGAN FOOD OR PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Use the interactive map to find vegan dishes that have been reviewed. Post reviews in your area so they appear on the map and help others find vegan options in your area.
- Search vegan options by cuisine, type of food, brand or restaurant. Also search for cruelty-free products ranging from packaged food, cosmetics, and fashion.
- Filter vegan options by type, rating, price, & distance.
POST REVIEWS AND SUPPORT ANIMAL RESCUE
- abillionveg partners with 30+ animal welfare and vegan initiatives around the world, including groups like Mercy for Animals and Sea Shepherd. Create life-changing impact every time you post a review!
- Post vegan dish reviews from any vegan or non-vegan restaurant in the world, or post reviews of vegan, cruelty-free products! Every 10 reviews with photos unlocks a $10 donation that you direct to any of our partners.
BUILD A COMMUNITY FOR CHANGE
- Build your feed & following. Follow and engage members, brands, restaurants, and hashtags. Inspire and be inspired!
- Think a business can do better? Post a review and poke them on the app! Your feedback is shared directly with business owners and helps create more vegan options and sustainability.
MAKE EATING VEGAN EASY
- Get access to hundreds of vegan recipes from the community for free.
- Eating locally or traveling? Use the interactive map to see reviews and photos of vegan food from restaurants in a specific location so you know what the options are and what to order!
- Find vegan dishes even in non-vegan restaurants! With the ability to discover dishes anywhere, you won't be limited to just vegan or vegetarian restaurants anymore!
Visit us: https://www.abillionveg.com
Follow us: https://instagram.com/abillionveg
Claim your business: https://business.abillionveg.com](https://business.abillionveg.com/)
Thanks for being a part of the abillionveg community! We're constantly listening to your feedback and improving the app.
Here's what's new:
- Search for restaurants around any location, even without GPS
- Tapping on review likes will show members who have liked the review
- Share reviews directly from dish and product screens
- Improved UI for map displaying our animal rescue partners
- Selecting a dish or product when posting a review will now show all available options
- Restaurant screens now show all dishes, not just the first 50
- Scroll directly to the comments from the top of an article
- You can now share feedback more than once per session
- Fixed a crash when opening a map of restaurant locations
- Fixed a scrolling bug when viewing articles by category
- Fixed a crash when opening certain links
- Show changes to your profile immediately
As always, we love hearing your feedback: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Life saving app!
I absolutely adore this app. I’ve used it many times to find vegan places in my area when I am somewhere unfamiliar. Fortunately I live in a city so this isn’t a problem.
I’ve seen reviews stating that chains should be updated automatically. This is a great idea and I hope it is possible to implement.
Search function needs some improvement. For example, I’m going to an event with some friends and they wanted to know if there are nearby vegan options for dinner. I can’t just search the address and have the app tell me what’s near that address. I have to manually scroll to the area and drop a pin. Being able to find options near a searched address would take this app to the next level in my opinion.
I will be using this app and eagerly awaiting updates. Huge, huge potential here.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thank you so much for this thoughtful review. We're working hard to make the app a great experience for the community and we couldn't have a chance of getting there without your feedback and contributions to helping build the community by sharing reviews.
I have good news. There are a lot of improvements being worked on first half of this year to make the search engine great. To be honest, it kind of sucks! But we know what we need to do and we're working hard on it. In about a month, you'll see a huge improvement in the near me map that'll let you put in an address and see all the options. That's something I've personally wanted too!
Thank you so much, if you ever have any other feedback or if there's anything I can do to help, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best,
Reviews = donations to sanctuaries!!!
I found this from an instagram ad and decided to try it out. I was playing around with it and reviewing some products/dishes that I had saved in my phone, and 10 reviews later, I “unlocked” a $10 donation to a sanctuary of my choice! I was SO surprised and instantly started loving this app even more. Check out their website: 1 review = $1 donated. Write 10 reviews and donate $10. This is not money out of your own pocket, it’s directly from abillionveg. I will continue writing reviews so I can unlock more donations. LOVE their mission of bringing the veggie community together while also supporting rescue sanctuaries and orgs. I’d give them 100 stars if possible.
Update: I wish there was some type of “search” bar on your own profile so you can easily find one of your past reviews to update it. Your profile list can get pretty long once you review dozens of products/dishes. Also, they will make you remove your review of a product that is not 100% plant based (I don’t agree with this... if something is meat-free but not vegan I would like to see reviews so I can know to NOT buy that product. A bunch of people commented on my post saying they had no idea the product wasn’t vegan so I think the info is helpful). I’m keeping it at 5 stars though because I love their mission.
Developer Response ,
Means so much to us that you got this far and are going beyond 10 reviews. Every one of those reviews helps make it easier for other people to discover and choose vegan options and it makes a huge impact for our animal welfare partners that work tirelessly but are mostly all scraping by on small donations. We're working hard to change the face of social media and connect it with social purpose and it's because of amazing members in the community like you that we have a chance to make an impact. Thank you for being part of this.
All the best,
Vikas (follow me on the app, I'm @vikas)
Love the idea...needs better execution
I know this is a new app and I am no stranger to website/program/app development, so I know it will get better with customer feedback.
I love the idea of this app! Find fellow vegans, spread the knowledge of great vegan eats to virtually anyone, and find hidden vegan gems in an unfamiliar setting. AND donating to animal welfare organizations! How could any vegan not love this app?
With that being said, I agree with the 1-star review that is populated in the App Store. I live in Phoenix Arizona and there are SO many places to get amazing vegan food around the valley, yet only a few places show up in my area on the app. Not to mention they might be the most obscure vegan eats in PHX.
I’d like to help this app grow however, I cannot add restaurants to the list, and if I can’t add more restaurants, I can’t share my reviews. I can’t even select a preexisting restaurant when I look on the map screen in this app — I can see it, but I can’t add a review or even to the list of restaurants that offers vegan food.
ABV — PLEASE MAKE THIS MORE USER FRIENDLY TO THOSE WHO WANT TO HELP YOU. WE LOVE THE IDEA AND WANT TO SEE YOU SUCCEED! This could be BIG for vegans and the ever-growing community. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
My name's Vikas and I started the company. Firstly, I just want to give you a big thanks from me and everyone on the team for your feedback. It means a lot to us.
There is so much work that's being done on improving location based searches. In the next couple of app releases you're going to see the product of that work.
Regarding not showing options you know exist or options that are obscure, we took the view of building an authentic community from scratch, which means we display things our members have added rather than trying to find a bunch of information from other online sources and aggregating them. We think that potentially means slower growth but a more unique, curated and relevant experience once it's all baked. We've got 40k reviews in 90 countries, for some places we have amazing density, and while we have the most reviews in the US, its such a big country and there are some huge holes!
You can definitely add restaurants that don't appear in our database. We have a button when you search for a restaurant location that is "see more listings". For example, if you search for Panera Bread Phoenix you should see all the options. Same thing if you start off by hitting the review button and then locating a business to review an option at.
There is also a backdoor to adding listings in the map. All you have to do is find the restaurant on the search bar results, then head to the restaurant page and click on "tell us more about this place". By just filling in the veg-friendly rating that business will then appear if you rate it friendly or higher.
There are at least 100 user experience problems we are working on solutions for. We need amazing people like you to help us fill this out and make an impact for the next 20 people from Phoenix that try the app. I hope you'll consider contributing to build this community of change-makers.
Wishing you all the best. If you ever want to chat directly my email is email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.