Learn the Arabic alphabet with Abjapp!
Abjapp is designed to guide you through the process of learning the Arabic alphabet. But it will not to teach you how to speak or understand Arabic.
Depending on your need, Abjapp can either serve as an introduction to Arabic or make sure you don't forget the alphabet, while learning the language.
Here are a few things Abjapp uses to do that.
• Lessons and chapters: Abjapp splits the learning process into numerous parts (vowels, consonants, and more…) to make things easier for you;
• Letter cards: for each new letter you learn, Abjapp will show you how to pronounce it and how to write it;
• Quizzes: you will be able to practice your knowledge at any time, with quizzes adapted to your progression.
Enjoy the app!
- Dark Mode!
- Various bugfixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is an excellent app for learning the Arabic alphabet quickly! It also teaches you the different written forms of the letters. Go at your own pass. Practice quizzes really help, especially if your a flash card type learner.
I actually learned my alphabet from this app. I highly recommend this app especially on the go. I’ve begin reading arabic words, next is memorization and grammar.
Beautiful & outstanding app
My favorite app ever on learning (or practicing) the Arabic alphabet. So well done and thought through. Thank you so much.
- Frederic Maquin
- 40.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020, Frederic Maquin
- In-App Purchases
- Full access $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.