Convert from PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents, and edit them with Office for iPad or other editors. You can also convert your PDFs to images or AutoCAD files, as well as various file formats to PDF.
Able2Extract PDF Converter for iOS is an incredibly fast and accurate, easy-to-use and lightweight app for converting from PDF (and to PDF) on the go. Cutting-edge conversion technology combined with powerful servers provides accurate, reliable and high quality PDF conversion output.
Scanned documents can be converted as well, thanks to our powerful OCR engines - one of the best out there.
• Convert (even scanned) PDFs to editable Microsoft Excel (xlsx), Word (docx) and PowerPoint (pptx) documents
• Convert PDF to images (jpg) and AutoCAD (dwg) files
• Create PDFs from other documents
• Import and convert files from your mobile device, email, or other online storage services such as Dropbox, GDrive, and OneDrive.
• Conversions are incredibly fast and accurate, and layout is preserved
• Once your file is converted, you can easily open and edit it in other apps or upload it Dropbox, OneDrive and other storage services
• Easy to use: simply import the file into the app, preview its contents and choose the format for conversion
• Processed files are permanently deleted from Investintech's servers within 24 hours
Your comments, ratings, feedback and any suggestions on what you’d like to see in future updates are deeply appreciated and welcome!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
To celebrate Able2Extract 11, we decided to completely rewrite this app, and provide you with up-to-date features and the best user experience.
Here's what's new:
• Improved converting engines
• Improved OCR for your scanned files (we were always industry-leading, and now we got even better)
• Now you can convert your PDFs not only to Word, Excel and PowerPoint, but also to JPG images, AutoCAD files, and pure text
• You can also convert other file formats to PDF
• Completely new and polished UI, making even easier to convert, view, and share your files
If you like the app, please take a few seconds to leave a rate or review.
If you have some questions or suggestions, just tap "Options"->"Email Support", and we'll get back to you quickly.
Ratings and Reviews
Long Time User
I have used the app with several companies over the last few years and it is always extremely useful. Many reports are only available in PDF for so this helps me to get it back to excel so I can build reports to leverage my analytics.
My only issue is that the most recent update does not have Landscape orientation. I am always in landscape and having to change the iPad direction to use this one app is frustrating. The software is fast so it's only a couple minutes I am in it but it would be a nice fix.
This app works as expected until !!!
This app works as expected till it encounters text and tables in landscape format, then it just ignores them. Future versions should include the ability to choose which pages to convert and the ability to rotate pages or the ability to convert pages in landscape orientation.
Importing downloaded pdf from other apps shows a blank screen
Hi, I’ve used this a million times, but not in months. Today on both iPad and iPhone, exporting a downloaded pdf from Files, Dropbox, other pdf apps, opens able2extract, but shows a blank screen and does nothing discernible. I was afraid my 8 page pdf was too much, so I tried with a single page pdf. Same. Please help? Many thanks..
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Investintech.com Inc.
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Investintech.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.