Cryptocurrency Investing. Simplified.
Abra is the world’s first global investment app that enables you to invest in 30 cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Stellar, Monero and many more all in one app.
Abra combines a safe cryptocurrency wallet and exchange in an easy to use experience. You can add money to your wallet using a bank account or by using cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash. Then you can exchange to the currency of your choice, anytime you want, almost instantly.
Abra also enables you to store Bitcoin purchased from an external cryptocurrency exchange or wallet like Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, CEX.io, Robinhood, Circle, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Shapeshift, Mycelium, etc.
*With the trust of millions*
Over a million people across 150+ countries have discovered the power of Abra’s platform. Our highly rated investing app has been featured in Forbes, CNN Money, Fortune, The Wall Street Journal, Techcrunch, among many others.
With Abra you can:
* Buy, sell, and hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash
* Invest in 30 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), XRP (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Ether (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), EOS (EOS), TRON (TRX), Cardano (ADA), Monero (XMR), Dash (DASH), Doge (DOGE), Omisego (OMG), Qtum (QTUM), ZCash (ZEC), Stellar Lumens (XLM), NEO (NEO), Verge (XVG), 0x (ZRX), Augur (REP), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), DigiByte (DGB), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Golem (GNT), Lisk (LSK), NEM (NEM), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Status (SNT), Stratis (STRAT), Siacoin (SC), and Vertcoin (VTC)
*Exchange between any two currencies - no more limiting trading pairs.
* Hedge your investment portfolio in a quick, easy, and safe manner. Exchange from crypto to US dollars (or any other fiat currency).
* Hold your investments in a free, safe wallet where YOU control your money, not us.
*Get started easily*
Abra is a global, Bitcoin-based, non-custodial wallet with several ways to start investing. Get started by simply adding money to your wallet in any of the following ways:
- Bank: We support a variety of major and regional banks in the US
- American Express: US only. Eligible consumer cards include Amex cards, Bluebird, and Serve
- Visa or Mastercard: Debit/Card card issued globally
- Crypto: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or Bitcoin Cash purchased externally
The Abra app is a great choice for a range of investors — from the beginner getting started, all the way to the people looking for a simple way to build a unique portfolio across a number of crypto assets. In all cases, Abra is the best app for crypto trading with a number of cryptocurrency investment options.
Some of the popular cryptocurrencies available with the Abra wallet include:
* Bitcoin (BTC): Decentralized payments and digital store of value
* XRP (XRP): Faster and cheaper bank-to-bank transactions
* Litecoin (LTC): Bitcoin-fork enabling fast and cheap transactions
* Ethereum (ETH): Platform for smart contracts and ICO coins
* Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Fork of Bitcoin with larger blocks and faster transactions
* Monero (XMR): Privacy oriented cryptocurrency
* Dash (DASH): Built-in governance and privacy
* Dogecoin (DOGE): The crowd-favorite crypto
* OmiseGO (OMG): Financial inclusion and interoperability
* Qtum (QTUM): interoperate with smart contracts on other blockchains
* Zcash (ZEC): Privacy-focused cryptocurrency
* Stellar Lumens (XLM): Cross-border payments
* Verge (XVG): Privacy oriented cryptocurrency for anonymized transactions
* 0x (ZRX): An open protocol for decentralized exchanges
* DigiByte (DGB): Designed for fast and secure transactions
• ADA (Cardano), SC (Siacoin), and XVG (Verge) can now be withdrawn to native addresses
• Various performance improvements and fixes under the hood
Ratings and Reviews
Wow lots of bad reviews! Might be to easy to use it’s hard which I have experience of doing except on this Abra app. As a small investor enter info for download, entered my WF account and funds show up in my U.S. wallet in 24 hours. No fees on transfer and bought some crypto with a 100 and that’s where a small fee of around a 1.50 or less was taken out after purchase of crypto investment. Other transfers from bank to wallet have gone great as well.
Only thing is I can’t make instant buy until the money transfer is complete unlike CB. But CB keeps me in pending for days and locked in on buy and can’t sell until complete. No graphs on Abra or percentage of crypto moves of the hour or day. But lots of other sites to look at for that info. Not a bad app and my bank was on their list so that could be making my experience easier as well. Good luck!
Update, just sent some Litecoin from CB account to my Abra Litecoin wallet!!!! 50$ worth left CB and 50$ worth showed up in about 2 minutes or less in Abra, bye bye horse and buggy Bitcoin technology!!!
Developer Response ,
Sweet! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience using our app. We hear you and we are working on additonal app enhancements to address customer's requests like yours. Stay tuned! - More feedback? please write us at email@example.com
Great app but pls read
So Shout our to Abra for their wallet it truly is cutting edge in many ways. I found its installation and usage to be quite simple for a crypto wallet. They offer many coins and this was a huge draw for me.
You might ask why 3 stars then. Here’s why:
1: a simple test of their customer service and review. I’d love to hear back from abra on this thread and I will upgrade 1 star when support responds as I cannot give this a 4th star without testing support.
2: Now we come to the only real technical issue I have with the wallet. Though it allows you to swap coins in a variety and keep any coins you have swapped in abra It seems that you can only send and receive BTC LTC and BCHABC. This is a problem for me. Cause this makes it feel like a basic wallet as it really only allows transactions for these 3 coins. I often send in and out of exchanges. I don’t like to keep funds there for obvious reasons. But I was hoping to keep large sums of alt coins on this wallet that was part of a trading portfolio. As I cannot withdraw my swapped coins to an exchange I cannot trade efficiently. If abra upgrades its system to allow for such withdrawals at least I could use the wallet. Deposits in btc and swaps then off to the exchange. Simple request. 😋 this will get you the 5th star.
All this being said if you merely hold bitcoin abra is an excellent option and I find their wallet quite simple and secure.
Developer Response ,
hi cryptokade, you are always welcome to write into firstname.lastname@example.org. We do want to support as many coins as we can natively, but this will take a long time. Please do make sure to write down your recovery phrase so you aren't at risk of losing any funds. We're working on a lot of improvements, so please do stay tuned. Thank you for taking the time out to provide your feedback and suggestions! All the best, Ryan
Never able to use app and restricted
I was told by customer service I would not be able to use a bank account or card. So I don’t know how you can restrict an account that was NEVER used. So I basically had an account that could never be used and was being told what I could do not have my account be useable. I was able to Join Coinbase and be verified quickly. And able to purchase and transfer ETH the same day.
I downloaded the app, added my card. Said it would be a day to verify. Next day get a message saying I needed to re-add card or contact support. Contacted support and they said they were restricting my wallet and not allowing me to add any funds. No answer as to what was going on or how I could verify my card. Just told I couldn’t add any funds via card or bank. I’ve never had any wallet prior to this. I was branching out and trying to invest in crypto currency and this experience made me realize how unreliable these apps and companies are. They want me to deposit BTC or ETH in their wallet but not any USD. Sounds like fraud to me. Plus they sent a message to contact them yet refused to let me know how in less than 24 hours when never using this app or any other like it I could be “restricted”. Horrible app and even worse support. If I was given any idea what was happening then maybe it would be different but being very vague and after I barely set up the app is suspicious.
Developer Response ,
Hi GrnEyedGirl23, thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We do have security protocols which will restrict users from transacting via banks/credit cards. We do not disclose any additional information regarding restrictions. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for giving us a try. Our apologies for the negative experience, Ryan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.