Want great abs? This app will take you there.
It will train you from 0 to 200 sit-ups in 10 Weeks!
Get ready to live your dream !
Situps 0 to 200 is made by experts, the same people that built the awesome 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
This app will get you in shape by gradually training you from 0 to 200 sit-ups (ab crunches) in 10 weeks. You only need this app to guide & motivate you, and 20 minutes, 3 times a week, for 10 weeks. When you are done, you will be much stronger and have much better looking abs.
When you start a workout, you turn on your favorite music, and then the app's audio coach tells you exactly how many crunches to do, when to rest, and when to resume. The app also keeps you motivated, which is the key to success and the true magic of the app. The plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise, and you will earn wins and badges as you go along. With this app, you will have better abs.
● from zero to 200 Situps in 10 weeks
● guided by your personal audio coach
● starts easy and slowly increases the situps
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
● Integrated with Apple Health
● listen to your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, mail
● meet other trainees on our Facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
● Only 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 10 weeks
● Designed to make any beginner succeed
● Extensive guidance for beginners
● Answers to all common questions
AND THERE'S MORE
● stretching & warmup videos
● male & female audio coaches
● detailed information & guidance
● and there is more...
● iPhone & iPod touch (all models)
● iPad (all models)
● In App Purchases:
This App Offers In App Purchases Titled "Premium Upgrade"
• Premium Upgrade: includes full training plans and exercises, as well as plan updates
• The upgrade is either a 3 Month subscription, or a lifetime one time upgrade.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Ideal for me
I’ve had a couple of “relapses” on my personal fitness journey. I was never particularly athletic as a kid, but at 30, I’ve recognized the need to make regular exercise a part of my lifestyle. These apps have a great idiot proof way to get started, and I’m glad I’ve only had to pay for them once, even though I’ve never actually completed the program (unfortunately, the app will not gift you discipline, but it makes it pretty easy to start back up from square one.)
It would be wonderful if there were a fitness22 app containing the individual workout programs. My only complaint with the apps is that if I find a setting I like for that workout session (some days I prefer the beep to the voice because I want to listen to the news), and it can be a bit tedious to change the settings between each workout. That being said, the settings are designed intuitively, and the extra 2.5 seconds it takes isn’t soooo horrible that I skip the workout. And it is nice to have the option of the voice or the tone. I didn’t know I had a preference!
I had been out of exercising for 6 years when I started this and I used to do 100 sit-ups for warm up. Starting with 15 was really rough for me and it didn't get any easier, since I started from basically zero.
However it was all totally achievable, which kept me going.
15 is now ok to do and I think that the longer I keep doing this, the easier it will get. Just the current number will remain a challenge to me, which is fine by me.
If I don't push myself, I won't get anywhere and this is supposed to get me to 200 sit-ups pretty fast.
To put this into perspective:
I left the military and quit working out this way for 4 years. Then I joined a school for 6 months before moving again. There I went from 0 to 100 in basically 24 weeks.
Now this app brings you from 15 to 200 in 10 weeks.
Take the break days. Do the stretching. It's worth it. You can do it.
Get fit today!
I bought the fitness22 bundle of apps and have been using them for 8 weeks now. WOW, well worth the few dollars! You start off easy and gradually build not only physical strength but mental as well. I am a single mother with full time work and school and without these apps I would be lost. Literally you can work out any time and where even if you only have a few minutes a day and you see results fast! I have lost 15lbs so far! Buy it and do it! Woop!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 90 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $2.99
- Premium Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.