No ads, no gimmicks, just great backgammon and acey deucey. If you liked Absolute Backgammon and Acey Deucey for the desktop, you will like this version too - same great backgammon.
Works with iOS 8 thru current version of iOS
Designed for the iPad but now works with iPhones, Absolute Backgammon Lite includes both backgammon and acey deucey. You play against a computer opponent.
Board Design: Marco Olivares - STUDIOMARCOLI
You can download a manual from the website - bestbackgammon.com
• Play on the iPad or iPhone
• Play Backgammon or Acey Deucey
• Play against the Computer opponent
• Helpful messages during play
• Show possible moves when a piece is touched
• Show the last moves for the computer using arrows
• Display game statistics
• Gives advice on moves
If you purchase the full version of Absolute Backgammon, you will get these additional options and features:
• Play against another person on a different device using Bluetooth
• Play against another person on the same device
• Play against a friend over the internet (not guaranteed to be reliable or available. This feature might not be available in the future)
• 5 skill levels - 2 higher and to lower
• any number of games in match play (only 3 max in the Lite version
• Option to use the doubling cube
• Doubling Cube Advice
• Ability to concede a game
• An Auto Finish feature (will finish the game playing both sides)
• Option to have the computer opponent to concede game
• Option to have your move made automatically if only 1 possible move
• ability to take back the last turn for both players
• Save your game to finish later
• Switch board direction and piece colors
• Option to have messages spoken or not
• Change the speed of piece movement
• Beaver option
• Jacoby rule option
• Option to not allow backgammons
• Choice of shorter dice sound for faster play
• Display game and sessions statistics as well as running/cumulative statistics.
• Plus more....
• in Acey Deucey, after roll to determine who rolls & moves first, can select ? icon to show the roll for each player
• the app icon was changed to show it is the Lite version of the game
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was good, not anymore.
This was a good game, especially in Acey Deucy mode, but not anymore. Several functions that used to be available have been disabled in an attempt to get you to pay for the overpriced full version. I’ll be deleting it.
The engine for this game is horrible. I just played in Acey Deucey mode, I rolled one Acey Deucey to the CPU’s 9, and my 14 doubles to CPU’s 25... I Still won the game by 15 points. Bad engine and bad roll stats.
I'll give it an extra star because ...
It doesn't cheat quite as outrageously as the Mac version of the game, only about 70% of the time. It's a shame, if it wasn't for the crooked dice rolls, this would easily be a 5 star game.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.