* An efficient way to check your hearing
* Ears screening, level of abstraction, hearing age
* Useful daily tips to protect your health
Usually, damages to hearing and hearing loss occur gradually. It's always better to be concerned about your hearing in advance. Use Absolute Ear tools to check whether you have some problems or not in order to prevent any disorders. Absolute Ear allows to make a comprehensive analysis of your hearing by using several simple tests.
- Hearing screening for each ear. Listen to the sounds of different range.
- Level of abstraction. Check if you can hear a particular sound among other noisy tones.
- Accurate test to define your "hearing age"
- Check the history diagram and statistics to compare the results
√ HEALTH ADVICE:
- Useful tips to maintain your hearing
Remember that in the dynamic modern life (rock concerts, powerful music players and other temptations) it's very important to take good care of your hearing.
Our app offers subscription:
Hey, we’ve found some bugs in previous version:
- we made this update to fix them
We really need your feedback. Tell us what you think.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Screening Tool
I can see this used by Doctors Without Borders or others as a mobile screening tool. Nice to see my “ear age” is about half my calendar age - I guess using plugs and muffs as needed do work!
- KHELS PREFERENS, OOO
- 70.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Health Preference
- In-App Purchases
- Absolute Ear PRO $9.99
- No Ads $19.99
- No ads $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.