ABSORICA Tracker is designed to help you stay on track with ABSORICA® isotretinoin capsules with LIDOSE™ technology, so you can get the most out of your isotretinoin treatment.
It has great features to support you from start to finish, like:
- My Progress Tracker to see how you’re doing over time
- My Plan with monthly tips and checklists to keep you on track
- Medication Reminders so you never miss a dose
- Appointment Reminders to help ensure that you see your healthcare professional on time
- Medication Guide with important information about ABSORICA
Read Absorica Important Risk Information here: http://absorica.com/Absorica-Medication-Guide.pdf
To learn more about our Terms and Conditions read here: http://absorica.com/terms-of-use.php
Updated to support iOS 11+ along with iPhone X, XS, and XR support.
Ratings and Reviews
Compression pictures is dumb as hell-so is limiting how many pictures you can take
In an app where comparison photos are basically the main point, why compress the photos so that details are practically invisible? There’s no reason why pictures taken on my iPhone 8+ should look like they came off of a potato
Edit* also it’s really dumb that you only allow pics to be saved up to 20 weeks. When ABSORICA is often given for 6-7 months to many patients.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.
- 22.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.