This app is being retired and will no longer be available after February 2018. AAO-HNS has created a new app called OTO Central where AcademyQ (AQ) is now located
No new purchases are available through this AQ app. Question sets from this AQ app can be transferred to the new AcademyQ in OTO Central. When you open this AQ app, you will be prompted to sign in with your Academy ID and Password to identify yourself and transfer purchases to the new app. Existing purchases can be restored in the App's Settings.
- OTO App Central transition
- introduce AcademyID sign in
- prevent new in app purchases, app will be retired
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good questions for review.
Do not recommend
I started going through the AcademyQ question with enthusiasm only to realize the answers are usually justified based on a single answer. The questions are not educational and They do not intend to teach you must to know facts. The questions are also very different from those you would encounter in the in-service exam. Do not recommend it.
I think it's a nice format for review. Much easier to stick with than reading a book. The links to articles are a nice feature.
- Amphetamobile, LLC
- 45.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Foundation and Amphetamobile
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.