AcaStat is an inexpensive alternative to costly statistical software. AcaStat simplifies the analysis of data. Use drag and drop functioning to run crosstabulations, descriptive statistics, correlation, and common significance tests without learning programming code or complex interface commands. Enter data or paste data from a spreadsheet for analysis. Save system data files that include variable formatting and recodes. AcaStat produces frequencies tables, crosstabulations, descriptive statistics, correlation, multiple regression, logistic regression, and related significance tests. A summary statistics module includes 31 procedures for analyzing summary data. Includes formatted example data to explore features.
> Paste data or drag delimited text files into spreadsheet
> Import and export delimited data files
> Filter observations and use control variables
> Format variable and value labels, set missing values
> Compute, combine, and recode variables
> Print and save analysis results
> Create column, pie, scatter, trend forecast, and line charts
> Save z-scores, residuals, and predictive values
> Merge files to add records or variables
Data Module Statistics
> Explore means
> Independent and paired t-tests and one-way ANOVA
> Non-parametric tests: Spearman's rho, Mann-Whitney U, Kruskal-Wallis, Wilcoxon Signed Ranks Test
> Chi-square and association measures
> Correlation, OLS and Logistic regression
> Random sampling
> Diagnostic Accuracy
> Real Estate Tax Assessment
Summary Module Statistics
> Weighted Mean
> Confidence Intervals (Mean/Proportion)
> Goodness of Fit
> Chi-Square Test of Independence (6x6 table)
> Z-Test of Proportions (One/Two Sample)
> T-Test of Means (One/Two Sample)
> One-Way ANOVA (6 group means)
> Z, T, F, Chi-Sq Distributions (estimates p-value)
> Diagnostic Accuracy (2x2 table)
> Epi Curve
> Epi Rate Measures
> Epi Rate Direct Standardization
> Epi Risk Measures
> Disaggregate Counts (creates a data file from summary statistics for the charts procedure)
> Calculate constant dollars, queuing (waiting lines), price elasticity of demand, and decision tables.
> Confidence intervals and significance tests display graphic representation of the results. Graphs can be copied, saved or printed.
> Retains historical record of up to 10 analyses for each statistical procedure so variations in data entry parameters can be easily viewed without going to the Output Log.
> Create column percent summary tables using row and column variables.
This update contains new features, stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- Improved print formatting for Explore output.
- Explore print procedure was adjusted to automatically set the printing format to landscape if the number of List Variables is greater than 7.
- Explore Crosstabs print procedure has a popup message noting printing will be limited to 12 columns.
- Improved Crosstab and Explore Means option settings so the manual settings are not automatically reset when running multiple procedures.
- Corrected Explore tab print errors.
- Fixed an intermittent error when double-clicking an AcaStat data file and added an error message if the file path is not found.
- Fixed an intermittent failure to clear prior contents in the Output screen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.