Make the most out of ACC.17 with instant access to sessions, exhibitors, maps and more! Build a personalized itinerary that meets all your learning needs.
• Browse sessions by day, pathway or practice focus
• Access live streaming sessions and slides
• Search for and send messages to fellow attendees
• Follow the latest news and the @ACCcardioEd twitter feed
• Seamlessly claim credit and MOC points
All from the palm of your hand!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is what I have been waiting for! A highly efficient way to peruse topics, and construct a virtual schedule spanning a mix of topics of interest, no matter how similar or different they are. The deliberate redundancy achieved with electronic filtering
is far more efficient than going back and forth making markings in a big book
It provides an incredible amount of information for Cardiology fellows who are interested in being up-to-date with the most recent trials in Cardiology
Easy to use.
Easy to claim credits.
- American College of Cardiology
- 66.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 American College of Cardiology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.