ACC Mobile 3 extends the power of Avigilon Control Center™ video management software to mobile devices, enabling security professionals to efficiently monitor ACCTM systems and to quickly respond to incidents anytime and from any location that has network connectivity. The ACC Mobile 3 app works together with Avigilon Cloud Services to provide secure remote access to your cloud-connected ACC 7 sites, alleviating the need for any complicated firewall configuration.
With the ACC Mobile 3 app, users can:
• Sign in using Avigilon Cloud Services credentials for seamless access to an organization’s cloud-connected ACC 7 sites using firewall traversal
• Directly connect to ACC 6 sites or ACC 7 sites not connected to Avigilon Cloud Services by specifying a IP address or hostname, port, and ACC credentials for each one
• View live or recorded video from any H.264 or H.265 cameras connected to ACC sites
• Efficiently stream live or recorded HD video from Avigilon cameras using High Definition Stream Management (HDSM)™ technology to optimize the use of network bandwidth
• Receive push alarm notifications to quickly detect, verify, and act on events such as motion or video analytic rule triggers
• View analytic bounding boxes for detected people and vehicles in video from Avigilon cameras with self-learning analytics
• Use audio talk down to deter an intruder by broadcasting voice audio to cameras with connected speakers (not available for ACC Core edition)
• Listen to live or recorded audio from cameras with a connected microphone (not available for ACC Core edition)
• Easily review recorded video using the recorded video timeline
• Control PTZ cameras including running tours and moving to defined presets
• View live video from multiple cameras at a time using selectable view layouts
ACC Mobile 3 is available for use with ACC Core, Standard, and Enterprise edition sites. Whether connecting through Avigilon Cloud Services (ACC 18.104.22.168 or a more recent version) or directly (ACC 6.2.0 or a more recent version), ACC Mobile 3 requires ACC sites to be running the ACC Web Endpoint component. The ACC Web Endpoint is pre-installed on Avigilon Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and High Definition Video Appliances (HDVAs), is part of the firmware for ACC ES Recorders and ACC ES Appliances, and is available as a separate download for any server running on Windows.
• Introduces in-app dewarping support for Avigilon and 3rd party fisheye cameras, allowing zooming in and panning around in the dewarped video. Note that Client Dewarping must be enabled and the Perspective setting must be set to one of the available options in the ACC Client. Available for sites running version ACC 7.12.2 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs major improvements
APP works but can’t generate more than 6 cameras per view. The initial page is very confusing, it populates cameras from all connected servers, if you are running a simple single system that is okay, but if you have dozens of servers with hundreds of cameras, then you are out of luck. It will take hours to build 6 camera views and label them. Developers should make sure the saved views from the server transfer to the APP like the ACC Mobile did. I am hopeful improvements are on the way.
Can not view saved views (from control center client) on iPad app. You can only view six cameras at a time. Version 5 has a better camera view for iPad.
Unreliable Needs a Lot of Attention!
Many of our customers complain about this application and as a user myself I agree it leaves a lot to be desired. The biggest concern is it is not reliable even with their fiber connections. It will not connect to the sites when it’s needed most. Some customers say they wish they had kept their old entry level analog systems in place since the remote apps for them worked reliably and had many more desirable features. Come on Motorola get it together!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Avigilon Corporation
- 55 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Avigilon Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.