The ACCA F3 2017 Paper – Financial Accounting –is concerned with the preparation of financial accounts. The topics examined cover everything from basic double entry through to the preparation of Statements of cash flows, and basic consolidated accounts.
√ Full Session Practice Questions
√ Based on 2017 Syllabus
√ Detailed Answer and Explanations
√ Test-Taking Strategy
• Most Updated Questions.
• Two practice modes: simulation and study.
• Show Timer: Enabling this feature; The App will track your speed how fast you are going...
• Explanation (On Study Mode)
• Score Report At The End of Each Practice.
• Review All Your Answers At The End of Each Exam
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.