ACCA F4 Paper – Corporate and Business Law – aims to develop an understanding of
the workings of a legal system with particular reference to the law relating to business.
It is worth remembering that this is a law exam for accountants – it is NOT
a law exam for lawyers. As such, it is intended to prepare students so they
may recognise situations where specialist legal advice should be sought.
√ Full Session Practice Questions
√ Based on 2017 Syllabus
√ Detailed Answer and Explanations
√ Test-Taking Strategy
• Most Updated Questions.
• Two practice modes: simulation and study.
• Show Timer: Enabling this feature; The App will track your speed how fast you are going...
• Explanation (On Study Mode)
• Score Report At The End of Each Practice.
• Review All Your Answers At The End of Each Exam
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.