At Black Creek Pioneer Village you are invited to escape the modern world, and experience Ontario’s rich rural heritage. Enhance your on-site experience through our mobile visitor guide. Black Creek is a working village, typical of those established in south central Ontario between the 1790s and the 1860s.
The app presents themed audio, visual and text tours showcasing historic building interiors, artifacts and detailed historical accounts. It also provides detailed 360 photography of spaces that may be challenging to access.
For visually impaired visitors, this app offers enhanced accessibility features.
App developed by Surface Impression.
- Fixed bug that prevented app from opening without an internet connection.
- Other minor improvements and fixes
- Toronto and Region Conservation Authority
- 39 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.