The Access Passport - EFR app enables authorized users to capture electronic signatures directly on electronic forms using a mobile device, so, regardless of where they are, staff can:
• Work with eForms that need signatures and review their status at a glance
• Apply paper-like eSignatures directly to eForms using the touch screen
• Collect eSignatures at the point of need without having to print the form
EFR is a key element of Access Passport, the innovative web based forms solution that removes ALL paper from forms processes - making them completely electronic from start to finish. With Access Passport users can:
• Access the eForms they need easily from virtually any device and location
• Collect information in eForms and add attachments in record time
• Capture electronic signatures directly on forms without paper and ink once an eForm is complete
• Automate workflow dynamically using data captured in eForms
• Deliver completed forms and data to the people and systems that need it
• Track forms throughout their life cycle and perform many other valuable tasks
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app requires an active, licensed deployment of Access Passport, version 8.18.0 or later and other applicable Enterprise Forms Management software from Access.
Users must have the appropriate security credentials and authorization to access functionality. Please check with your organization’s IT administrator for more information.
Support for Patient-level Forms (Requires Passport 8.19 or higher)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Access Eforms, LP
- 81.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Access
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.