Study and improve your knowledge using Accessible Flash Cards.
A flash card is a card containing information usually on both sides, following the question-and-answer format or term-and-definition. They serve as a learning tool when we want to learn something or go over any topics or subjects of our interest. They may include texts, images or a combination of both on either side and their main purpose is knowledge acquisition memorizing their content by training sessions.
Write the term on the front of the card and write the definition on the back.
Create your own collections of flash cards covering topics in language, chemistry, spelling, geography or anything that you want to study or go over.
There are 25 voice languages for cards.
Create your daily or weekly training session choosing how many cards you want to use in the session and the method to move between cards:
• Fast: Read the term, then read the definition and finally go to the next card.
• Normal: Read the term, read and spell the definition and go to the next card.
• Slow: Read the term, read and spell the definition, read the term and the definition again and finally go to the next card.
• Inverted fast: Read the definition, then read the term and finally go to the next card.
• Inverted normal: Read and spell the definition, read the term and go to the next card.
• Inverted slow: Read and spell the definition, read the term, read the definition and term again and finally go to the next card.
• Manual: Manage the session using the toolbar to turn, spell, speak and go to next card.
Export your collections via e-Mail to share them among your devices or your friends.
Warning! This app does not include any collection by default. You have to create your own collections or ask friends for sharing them.
This application is compatible with VOICEOVER for iOS.
This application is compatible with ZOOM for iOS.
Spanish and English languages supported.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
New modes for training sessions and some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is pretty good. I appreciate the accessibility. There are a few features that would take this app from good to great. First would be the ability to choose font size. I am a blind parent of sighted children so I use VoiceOver but my kids say the print is tiny. Next, the ability to choose between one-sided and two-sided flash cards would be nice. We are working on sight words so the second side is not necessary, but I cannot create a card and only write on one side. I have tricked the app by putting a space on the second side and just not flipping the card. Finally sharing is an option, but apparently only if you use Apple Mail, which I do not. I plan to use this app for years to come. I like how the cards can be used to study anything.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jonatan Chacon Barbero
- 21.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Jonathan Chacón Barbero
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.