AccessiRep is an intelligent repetition counter designed to help you meet your personal health and fitness goals. Unlike most activity trackers, AccessiRep uses your device's motion sensors to detect exercises and is adaptable to individual needs.
• an automatic, hands-free counter to track repetitions for you
• a visual graph to show repetition intensity, duration, and patterns
• audio and visual options to hear or see the rep counter as you work out
• the ability to record, view, and export accelerometer data
• sensitivity calibration to help those with specific fitness needs such as spinal cord injuries, muscle imbalances or weaknesses, and individual upper- or lower-body concerns
• the capacity to function as a pedometer or counter by attachment to walkers, weights, or other devices where repetitive associated motion can be detected
Originally built for those with spinal cord injuries, AccessiRep is a useful "fitness buddy" for anyone who wants to keep track of progress, focus on physical improvements, and optimize workout performance.
- The new "Basic Motion" algorithm includes finer control over activity recognition by allowing you to adjust settings for speed and intensity
- Improved Dark Mode support
- Former "Basic" capabilities have been migrated to a new "Manual" mode, as well as other bug fixes and enhancements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.