A FREE app to receive high-quality, real-time Audio Description (AD) and/or Assistive Listening (AL) audio streams at live events.
Designed and built specifically for people who are blind, have low-vision, or are hard-of-hearing.
CONSUMERS - EXPERIENCE GREATER FREEDOM AND CONTROL!
- Use your own iPhone or iPad and headphones
- Full Voiceover support
- High-quality, 48 kHz stereo sound
VENUES, INSTITUTIONS, & INDIVIDUALS - SHARE YOUR ART!
- Reach new audiences!
- Locally stream live audio in-room using the FREE macOS AccessLyve Server app and your own WiFi gear*
- No Internet connection required
*Streams MUST be served using the companion macOS AccessLyve Server app, available for FREE download @: https://www.artsaccessintl.com
For further information, please drop us a note at: email@example.com
Please direct all technical inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The AccessLyve Team
Version 2.5 (1)
Improved audio quality (not so many glitches) via slightly relaxed latency targets.
- Arts Access International, LLC
- 17 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Arts Access International, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.