Accops HyClient allows users to access their virtual workspace, including hosted Microsoft Windows applications, virtual desktop, web applications and data.
Accops HyClient provides a seamless, intuitive user interface with ease of use to access business applications like Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SAP, Tally, as well as MIcrosoft Windows and Linux based Virtual Desktops.
Accops HyClient requires the organization to Propalms TSE or Accops HyWorks to host applications and virtual desktops. For secure access over public network, Accops HySecure is required. HyClient also supports multi-factor authentication based on Accops HyID.
1. Access to hosted Microsoft Windows applications from Propalms TSE.
2. Access to Virtual Desktop hosted via Accops HyWorks (RDS based desktops, Full Windows 7/8/10 OS based desktops).
3. Additionally, Access to web applications via Accops HySecure (formerly OneGate).
4. Multi-factor authentication using SMS/Email/Mobile based tokens.
5. Support for latest RDP protocol.
6. Extended Keyboard, Mouse emulation, Screen zoom-in/zoom-out.
7. Connection profile support for faster access.
8. PIN protection or protection using two factor authentication.
* iOS 13 fixes .
* Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How did this even pass QA tests??
Doesn't work on IPhone X. I wasn't sure if I could keep 0 stars. This app doesn't qualify as an app in its current state.
Expect a couple of string variable names to be displayed when you try using the app.
- Accops Systems Private Limited
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Accops Systems Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.