Go deep into Bible study with Accordance® 12 Lite.
Accordance equips you with cutting-edge original language tools, a dynamic interlinear, drag-and-drop graphical searching, and a host of other features designed to take your Bible study to the next level. Experience a clean and simple interface that can be customized to complement your Bible study objectives.
Upon registration, you will receive the following Bibles and reference works for studying the Bible:
• English Standard Version (ESV) with Strong’s Numbers
• King James Version (KJV) with Strong’s Numbers
• King James Version Apocrypha
• World English Bible (WEB)
• Douay-Rheims Bible
• Matthew Henry Condensed Commentary
• Easton’s Bible Dictionary
• Bible Names Dictionary
• Strong’s Greek Dictionary
• Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary
• Gospel Harmony Parallel
• Old Testament Parallel
• Old Testament in New Testament Parallel
• BiblicalTraining.org Collection
• Classic Bible Passages
• Dr. J’s Bible Study Methods
• Nave’s Topical Bible
• Outlines of the Bible
• Parables and Miracles
• Chronological Readings
• Devotional Readings
International Language Bibles
• Portuguese Bible: João Ferreira De Almeida Atualizada
• Italian: Conferenza Episcopale Italiana 2008
• Italian: Conferenza Episcopale Italiana 1974
• German Elberfelder 1905
• French: Louis Segond Bible
• German Lutherbibel 1912
• Spanish 1909 Reina Valera with Strong's numbers
• Romanian: Versiunea Dumitru Cornilescu 2014
• Accordance PhotoGuide Sampler
• Accordance Atlas Sampler
• Accordance Timeline Sampler
From within Accordance 12 Lite, you can purchase our Starter Collection and gain access to more features for research such as Stacks & Paper as well as a larger library of Bibles and reference works.
Accordance 12.3.6 delivers User Bible Import Usability enhancements, Paper endnotes improvements, and several bug fixes.
* Paper items that have a bibliography endnote now have a right click menu option to remove it.
* Auto-generated Paper endnotes and bibliography items will now be skipped over when tabbing between editable items and can no longer be edited by clicking outside the text area.
* The Paper item currently being edited will no longer move when trying to scroll up beyond the top of a Paper.
* When copying a Tool Stack item, the Accordance location url will be included if the user has the bibliography preference for that enabled.
* Key number texts now create Interlinear columns for each variant, rather than only showing the first variant.
* Cross Highlighting now marks all of the Interlinear columns associated with a variant word.
* The “INFER” command can now be used with tabs whose name contains a “+” character.
* Added a preference to disable auto-switching of the class pop-up in the Analytics Bar/Pie Chart. Can be found under Preferences -> Greek & Hebrew.
* If auto-switching is enabled, but no class is “good” then the pop-up will remain at its previous value.
* When copying as citation, or using get verses, the character after a paragraph marker will now be removed only if it is a space, instead of unconditionally.
* Improved WiFi syncing of modules with a large file size.
* Added a block to not allow Check for Updates or Sync to process any modules with illegal file name characters, such as a slash, such as “NIV-G/K”. This prevents bad attempts to sync them to the iOS device.
* Korean Localization: Complete updates for Atlas and minor changes for Timeline.
* The keyboard hotkey conflict message now says “cancel” instead of “OK”.
* Updated help
Better support for the Modern Hebrew NT with Strongs (MHNTS)
* When shift-triple clicking on a keyed text, now the dictionary loaded is of the source module language, rather than assuming English. This also has a positive benefit for the GNT-TRS.
* Where the Analysis converted Key Strings based on the parent language, which was fine for English, but destructive for other languages. Since the string is always english, e.g. ‘G011 Abraam’, it should not be converted in this case.
* Where amplify code assumed that the key string should always be used when going Key -> Tagged text. This made sense for GNT-TRS, but not MHNTS. Now the string is only used if the key language also matches.
* Now, when Override Key Number Dictionaries is checked, the right click would still use the english word when searching the Greek or Hebrew dictionary.
Ratings and Reviews
Elegant and Intuitive
I've been an Accordance user for many years, and I have been pleased with the product all along. Not long ago I was given (for free!) a "fully-loaded" version of Logos to use as well. As I excitedly tried out my new software, I discovered that Logos was full of clutter and lacked the elegant interfact that Accordance has always provided. Despite the Logos technically having more resources than what I have been able to buy on Accordance (yet!), I have gone back to Accordance because I can get the real work done well and without distraction. Accordance is the finest Bible study tool I've ever used, and I've now used them all.
Very good materials, UI could be better
As Bible research tools go, Accordance is my favorite (and I use it alongside Logos constantly, so I know of what I speak). It mostly just works and gets out of my way. It's also very fast, and it's clear that it's using native implementations (not web views) for its presentation, whcih I appreciate. The library is solid, and the
Major points Accordance could improve are still on the UI front, though: shipping truly native widgets throughout would be great. It's better than a web-based UI, by a lot, but there are places where it doesn't really map to macOS conventions quite right—including the settings view, buttons that *look* like they're going to trigger native dropdowns but instead throw up the dropdown menu style, normal macOS shortcuts around things like search not working, and so on.
In short, then: a 5-star app for its basic functionality (it's great!), a 3-star app for its UI (it's solid but unfortunately not *great*), making for a 4-star app overall.
Accordance is the bomb!!
I serve as a pastor and student of scripture. There is no single tool I refer to more than my Accordance library. Anyone using other Bible software is simpy missing out. The resources I have at my disposal through the Accordance library is second to known and the creators are adding volumes contentiously. I am a fan of Harold Willmington of Liberty University. I have referenced many of his resources through the years. Recently, Accordance added some of Dr. Willmington's works. So greatful the Accordance team strives to provide the most comprehensive library of reference material avaiable anywhere. Keep up to great work! :)
- OakTree Software, Inc.
- 155.9 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 OakTree Software, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.