Go deep into Bible study with Accordance® 12 Lite.
Accordance equips you with cutting-edge original language tools, a dynamic interlinear, drag-and-drop graphical searching, and a host of other features designed to take your Bible study to the next level. Experience a clean and simple interface that can be customized to complement your Bible study objectives.
Upon registration, you will receive the following Bibles and reference works for studying the Bible:
• English Standard Version (ESV) with Strong’s Numbers
• King James Version (KJV) with Strong’s Numbers
• King James Version Apocrypha
• World English Bible (WEB)
• Douay-Rheims Bible
• Matthew Henry Condensed Commentary
• Easton’s Bible Dictionary
• Bible Names Dictionary
• Strong’s Greek Dictionary
• Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary
• Gospel Harmony Parallel
• Old Testament Parallel
• Old Testament in New Testament Parallel
• BiblicalTraining.org Collection
• Classic Bible Passages
• Dr. J’s Bible Study Methods
• Nave’s Topical Bible
• Outlines of the Bible
• Parables and Miracles
• Chronological Readings
• Devotional Readings
International Language Bibles
• Portuguese Bible: João Ferreira De Almeida Atualizada
• Italian: Conferenza Episcopale Italiana 2008
• Italian: Conferenza Episcopale Italiana 1974
• German Elberfelder 1905
• French: Louis Segond Bible
• German Lutherbibel 1912
• Spanish 1909 Reina Valera with Strong's numbers
• Romanian: Versiunea Dumitru Cornilescu 2014
• Accordance PhotoGuide Sampler
• Accordance Atlas Sampler
• Accordance Timeline Sampler
From within Accordance 12 Lite, you can purchase our Starter Collection and gain access to more features for research such as Stacks & Paper as well as a larger library of Bibles and reference works.
Accordance 12.3.4 delivers Korean Localization, User Bible Import improvements, Display enhancements, and several bug fixes.
* Added Korean localization.
* Improved Unicode text entry and display with mixed-direction text.
* Improved speed of Instant Details' rendering of unicode.
* Improved expanded Instant Details lookup of Aramaic terms.
* The Hebrew Construct will no longer misinterpret unicode Arabic text.
* Parallel text display improvements when a parallel pane has extra verses not present in the search or reference text. The extra verses are not shown with any of the following conditions:
- The Search tab is in Word search mode.
- The verse entry is non-contiguous.
- The verse entry is specified to a verse level. That is, the entry Ps 51 may show the extra verses, but Ps 51:1-5 will not show the extra verses.
- If a specific book has too many missing verses to fill, such as in some books of the DSSB-C, when it is the search or reference text.
* Made the following improvements to User Bible import:
- Added an explicit error message to not allow UTF16 files to be imported. All Unicode files must now be UTF8.
- Improved the “detection” of UTF8 files that consist of languages supported by the Accordance ASCII fonts, such as Greek, Hebrew, etc. These files will be converted from UTF8 to ASCII using the respective Accordance fonts. UTF8 files that have mixed Accordance languages or no Accordance languages will be kept as Unicode modules.
* Qumran import enhancements
- Import of texts with chapter strings versification is now supported.
- Import of texts with over 200 books is now supported.
- Improved import of European verse notation and support “.” as a verse divider.
- The progress bar will now properly advance for the entire import, rather than stalling and giving a spinning wheel briefly near the start for large texts.
- Issue that could lead to misaligned verses in an imported text.
* The Info Pane should no longer cause Text Info pop-ups, even if the user has disabled the “Suppress opening text information” preference.
* Updated the titles of search analysis tabs to allow unicode.
* Switching the “Notes Order” version will no longer cause the “Opening Text Information” to display.
* Setup Assistant’s “Default Text” will now also be set as the web browser’s default text for scripture links.
* Upgraded the WiFi sync ‘encoding error’ dialog to try to also show the name of the file it failed to encode.
* Changed the “Suppress tool browser auto-sizing” preference to “Suppress Table of Contents auto-sizing in Tools”, since we no longer refer to the Table of Contents as “browsers” in the documentation.
* The red “Range Selection” indicators in a Tool’s table of contents now align with the node they are indicating.
* Updated help for 12.3.4.
Ratings and Reviews
Elegant and Intuitive
I've been an Accordance user for many years, and I have been pleased with the product all along. Not long ago I was given (for free!) a "fully-loaded" version of Logos to use as well. As I excitedly tried out my new software, I discovered that Logos was full of clutter and lacked the elegant interfact that Accordance has always provided. Despite the Logos technically having more resources than what I have been able to buy on Accordance (yet!), I have gone back to Accordance because I can get the real work done well and without distraction. Accordance is the finest Bible study tool I've ever used, and I've now used them all.
Accordance is the bomb!!
I serve as a pastor and student of scripture. There is no single tool I refer to more than my Accordance library. Anyone using other Bible software is simpy missing out. The resources I have at my disposal through the Accordance library is second to known and the creators are adding volumes contentiously. I am a fan of Harold Willmington of Liberty University. I have referenced many of his resources through the years. Recently, Accordance added some of Dr. Willmington's works. So greatful the Accordance team strives to provide the most comprehensive library of reference material avaiable anywhere. Keep up to great work! :)
This Is What I have Been Looking For!
I own a MacBook Pro. I wanted to add original language study capability to my arsenal of Bible study tools. Accordance is everything that I hoped it would be. I am just now learning Greek and Hebrew and Accordance is the single most useful tool that I have. It gets you up and exploring Hebrew and Greek word meanings very quickly. The only knock is that it is expensive. But, I guess you get what you pay for and I have definitly got my money's worth. I cannot recommend this more highly. It is simply a great tool.
- OakTree Software, Inc.
- 154.5 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 OakTree Software, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.