Accupedo is simple and easy to use. It automatically tracks your daily walking.
Accupedo and KIWI® have partnered up to automatically track your daily walking, and turn it into support for a good cause.
With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
*** Accupedo is a free edition of Accupedo-Pro.
• Activity (walking, running, and biking) tracking with GPS on a map.
• Use of Health app data.
• Sync with Apple Watch
• Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
• Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
• Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
• Share daily log on the social media, email, and messengers.
• Email a daily log file.
• It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
• Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Not the perfect app, first day it synced fine with MyFitnessPal but the next days it just stopped. I made it the most sensitive and that made counting much better as when it was standard it didn’t count many steps. And shockingly, i walked over 6000 steps in 3:30 hours speed 3.1 and it only gave me that i burnt 188 calories. Next time i walked :53 minutes speed 3.1 with 5300 steps for 4 km and it gave me that i burnt only 202 calories. That cannot be accurate as i definitely lost 1.5 kilos in 4 days just from walking and eating 1200 calories a day. I am 57.8 kg and 160 cm.
More accurate than standard apps in iPhone
I found this software to be much more accurate than the Health app in my iPhone 6s. I like to be able to set stride length. I’ve calibrated it at knows distances and get excellent results. Highly recommended!!
I like it, just don’t want to see the cpl ads
The functionality of this app is great, however, the majority ads i am served are for open carry and firearm carry reciprocity in other states. I’m fine with gun ownership, but not this. It’s a real bummer.
- Corusen LLC
- 46.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Corusen LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.