AccuroFit's mobile Health App is built for members to collect their training activity data and bio-data from multiple Accuro devices. Data is collected with little effort on the part of the member and then stored in a secure, private cloud for future use.
The new Accuro mobile Health App allows your members to:
• Record, store, and track in-club and out-of-club workouts
• Measure intensity by a unique points system
• Track progress over time by monitoring weight loss and
blood pressure improvement
• Apple HealthKit integrated, all weight history will be pushed to Health App
• View real time heart rate displayed in colored heart rate zone
chart or dashboard
• View calorie burn per minute of a workout
• Record, store, and track weight and body fat data via in-club or
• Record, store, and track blood pressure via a Bluetooth Blood
• Record, store, and track activity via a Bluetooth Activity Monitor
- Fixed an issue with background music.
- Fixed an issue with the splash screen.
- Other minor issue fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good fitness app but drains battery
I’d give this app 5 stars if it wasn’t for the fact that it drains my phone battery very quickly. I had 40% and after my hourlong class was down to 8%! That aside, it’s just as helpful as any user wishes to make it. I use the heart rate monitor strapped to my chest during HIIT class so I don’t use half of the features it offers since there’s no way I’m wearing it all the time such as my Fitbit.
Good tracker - issues with stopping workout
I really enjoy using this chest strap Hr tracker, but literally every time I leave the app to change a song or look at a text, the app ends my workout. Not sure if there’s something I need to adjust in settings? Otherwise I really enjoy using it for workouts or going out running!
I’ve been using this app for a few years and feel the new update has a much better look and feel. I use the Lynk2 arm band they have. I like the PAI score. Honestly, it’s the main reason I’m using the app. Like all apps, bugs and things happen, but they seem quick to resolve. I would recommend using the app, especially for PAI.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.