Get three meal plans in a single app! Whether you are looking to lose 10 pounds or make long term lifestyle changes, Ace Your Diet is your one-stop-shop for weight loss. Choose from one of three meal plans or take a survey and Ace Your Diet will guide you to the right plan. Move easily between plans as your needs change.
Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist, Erin Spitzberg spent years hand crafting these meal plans and has helped thousands succeed at weight loss. Using the Ace Your Diet Meal Plans is like having your own expert Dietitian at your disposal 24/7. Ace Your Diet will provide you with weekly tips and daily notifications to keep you on track and in-the-know on some of the best secrets for weight loss.
• Three comprehensive easy to follow meal plans, each with a different focus:
1. Quick Start (free with download): Aggressive approach to jumpstart weight loss and cleanse your body of processed foods
2. Eat to Lose Exchange: A way of life meal plan offering a variety of options with the goal of never feeling deprived
3. Crush the Carbs: A lower carbohydrate, higher protein meal plan aimed at eliminating cravings and controlling hunger
• An overview of each meal plan
• Everyday list of must have’s and must avoid’s
• Diet daily must do’s
• Suggested shopping list for each meal plan
• Survey to guide you to the appropriate meal plan if you don’t know where to start
• FINALLY, an easy to use tracking method to keep you accountable and organized in way of meeting your daily goals – no more hunting through lengthy databases of foods in search of the item you ate
• Weight history graph to keep you motivated and up to date on your progress
• Weekly tips developed by Erin Spitzberg
• Daily notifications reminding you to stay focused
• Achievement screen to view your week at –a- glance with ability to share achievements with friends and family
About Erin Spitzberg:
Erin Spitzberg has been a Registered Dietitian for nearly two decades and dedicates her time to customizing the right meal plan for her clients. Her goal is to motivate them to make better food choices by providing ‘real-life’ meal plans. Erin has seen such great success with these meal plans, she wanted to make them available to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Facebook,Ace Your Diet
Customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Tips now arrive twice each week
* Several refinements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's About Time!
I have tried many weight loss apps but they always disappoint. Finally an app that provides an actual meal plan plus I can just type in what I ate rather than searching through a long list of foods. I also like that a dietitian created this. Very cool!
Love this app
Straight and to the point if you put it in your mouth write it down started the quick start plan on July 20 to July 27 down 8 lbs will do it one more week before I start "crush the carbs" plan very easy to follow
Excellent app---the diet tips are very helpful and easy to follow. I've already lost weight in a very short time. Everyone who wants to lose weight should download this app!
- erin spitzberg
- 14.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2013 Nutrition By Design LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.