ACEP Meetings is the official interactive mobile app for ACEP 2020 meetings including Reimbursement and Coding in Austin, TX, Advanced Pediatric EM Assembly in New York, NY and Leadership & Advocacy in Washington D.C.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events
* Create or download your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information
* Access interactive maps and find local places
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, events and more
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event
* Expand your professional network and have fun
Features of the App:
* Status Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - see what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The ACEP Annual Meetings app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Gives inaccurate information about my schedule. Lectures keep disappearing on my agenda list. Thank Goodness I printed a paper copy. Very unreliable, hope it can be fixed. The conference is going great though.
Easiest Way to Manage My Schedule
So great to be able to modify my schedule from the app rather than wait in line to add/drop courses at customer service. I like the social feed as well.
Doesn’t easily allow searching my presenter or easily allow setting up my own schedule.
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- 42.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 American College of Emergency Physicians
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.