Achieve Life with the new Apple Watch app!
Achieve Life is your way to build habits!
Achieve Life has a simple and intuitive interface to building habits. Use it for daily, weekly, or monthly habits. Use Achieve Life's little sister Apple Watch app to make adding entries and viewing data that much easier.
Some of the features:
- Create daily habits for any day of the week or every day of the week.
- Check your daily, weekly, and monthly progress right from the first screen.
- Edit your entries when you accidentally forgot to make an entry the day before.
- Edit your habits so that they fit the life phase you are currently in.
New Apple Watch features:
- View your habits and their progress with the familiar progress ring.
- Check out the same vital information about habits from your iPhone app, now on your Apple Watch.
- Use the digital crown to add entry data directly from your wrist!
If you buy the premium features, you get access to:
- No ads
- A live and current detailed overview of your habits.
- Sorting options for your main screen.
- Unlimited habit creation.
- Reminders: So you never forget to add entries for your habits.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Hello, all you Achievers! Welcome to version 2.0! This update is a pretty exciting one if I do say so myself (though I may be biased), and I hope you will agree. Here is a list of changes and additions that have been made:
* A brand spanking new Apple Watch app!
- Now you can check your progress on each habit directly from your wrist.
- Add entry data directly from your Watch without even opening the iPhone App.
- See your vital habit info from your Watch as well.
* The App Icon has been updated so that the Apple Watch icon and iPhone icon match really nicely.
* You might notice a minor tweak to the graph data in your habits, it's smoother!
* The automatically made titles have been made more uniform.
* The info buttons, when adding a new habit, have been given more helpful info to explain what you need to enter in some of the fields.
* Now if you have a device that doesn't support 3D Touch (or even if you do) you can now swipe your habits to reveal the 'Delete' and 'Add Entry' actions directly from the main screen in the app.
* The overall code for the app has been completely renovated. You might not see the changes here, but the app has almost entirely been recoded to make it more processor friendly.
Ratings and Reviews
The developer, Brett Chapin, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brett Chapin
- 42.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Black Rose Productions
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Unlock $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.