Companion app to the web service Achieve Music powered by MatchMySound.
Achieve Music is a tool for private music teachers that utilizes the MatchMySound automatic feedback technology. It allows teachers to assign measurable homework to their students and lets the students to get automatic feedback to their playing. Achieve Music is designed to work with all melodic and polyphonic musical instruments and has library of built-in content from major publishers.
As a teacher you can:
- Assign MatchMySound enhanced content to your students
- Access licensed content from leading publishers (requires in-app purchase for students)
- Monitor students’ practice (e.g. how many times they attempted to reach your set goal that)
- Review your students’ completed assignments
- Listen to and see the results of the automatic feedback
- Communicate with your students and their parents
- Upload your original content and assign to your students
- Share lessons with other teachers in the system
As a student you can:
- Work towards achieving personalized goals when you practice
- Get automatic feedback regarding pitch, rhythm and tempo
- Receive a score and track your progress
- Receive electronic assignments from your teacher
- Listen to how your assignments should sound
- Listen to your own recordings
- Make practicing more fun
- Slow down those hard parts and increase tempo as you go
- Choose from a library of great content
Premium Content (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your Apple ID account. To unsubscribe, got to your subscriptions and click Cancel Subscription at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. If cancelled, access to Premium Content will continue until the end of the billing period, prorating is unavailable.
Note! A teacher needs to invite the student, or their parent if the student is under 18, to the system. Students themselves cannot register. If you are a student and would like to try Achieve Music, please tell your teacher.
As a parent you can:
- Monitor your child’s progress
- See how your child scores on their assignments
- Check to see how many times your child attempts an exercise
- View and listen to your child’s practice history anytime/anywhere
- View lesson assignments and comments from your child’s instructor
- See your child take a renewed interest in their instrument and music lessons
- Achieve Music is your lesson investment insurance
Note! A teacher needs to invite the student to the system. Students themselves cannot register. If you and your child would like to try Achieve Music then please tell the teacher.
To read our full Terms of Service go to: https://achievemusic.com/terms-and-conditions/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just downloaded - looks promising.
- ACCELERANDO, LLC
- 27.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Accelerando, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.