Ace your ACLS with ACLS Mastery! Featuring over 500+ practice questions covering ECG rhythm identification, pharmacology, and practical application, ACLS Mastery gets you the score you need to pass your exam.
Whether you are a paramedic, a nurse, or a med student, you can study on-the-go with tutorials, quick reference charts, core knowledge rationales, and megacode practice questions and quizzes.
Created by experienced ACLS-certified professionals, ACLS Mastery allows you to study efficiently anytime, anywhere. Now you can make better use of your downtime and have fun while doing it!
Get started with a free download, which includes limited access to explore all content.
When you subscribe to ACLS Mastery you get:
• 500+ practice questions with detailed rationales and images
• 100+ ACLS reference materials
• 60+ must-know ACLS terminology
• 2 tough quizzes
• Access in-depth information on assessment tools and common laboratory tests and learn how to interpret the significance of your findings.
• Review step by step instructions for IO insertion, pacing, and cardioversion so you can enhance your ACLS learning stations
• Includes our how-to guide to obtaining your ACLS Certification, along with test-taking strategies for the test
• In-depth statistics display your strengths and weaknesses
• ECG rhythms
• The BLS
• Primary and Secondary Surveys
• Special Circumstances
• Post-Arrest Care
• Core Algorithms
• Dosing algorithm for naloxone
Whether you are facing the megacode testing station for the first time or tackling ACLS renewal, ACLS Mastery will prepare you for success. Content is based on current AHA guidelines, best practice standards, and tips from the experts.
Get access to all questions and content when you subscribe:
• 1 Month auto-renewing payment: $12.99
• 3 Month auto-renewing payment: $35.99
• 12 Month auto-renewing payment: $129.99
This app offers three auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Access to all content will no longer be accessible when the trial ends, unless you subscribe.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
Questions? Comments? Email us email@example.com or call 319-237-7162
• If you’re new, we have a little tutorial to get you started. If you’re not new, the next few bullets are for you.
• There's an all-new look and feel to make your test prep more pleasant: reorganized to be easier to use, redesigned to be easier on the eyes.
• You now have the ability to set daily study goals and track your progress as you get ready for your exam.
Let us know what you think by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
1 star changed to 5 stars!
Edit: I changed my review to 5 stars. When I reached out to customer service with the issue stated below, they quickly helped me resolve my problem and restored my account. Great app, great info, and great customer service!
I paid full “premium” price for this app when it was a “pay once for lifetime access.” (Or something to that affect). I should’ve snapped and saved the screenshot of the add. I often use the app, especially since I transitioned from med-surg to CVICU, to keep information fresh in my mind and learn.
Did an update last week: suddenly it’s changed to a monthly subscription, all my progress throughout the questions is lost, and I have to re-purchase a subscription in order to gain full access. That is NOT okay!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for updating this review! We are SO happy we were able to help you out! Please reach out if there is anything else we can do for you.
excellent course and the best for me to take for ACLS
although I like the previous version much because it takes me through the course step by step and chapter by chapter, so am not getting lost from where should I start and what part should I take first but the course is really informative and concludes the guid lines in excellent and easy way Its really helpful for ACLS and beyond.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review!
EXCELLENT OVERALL for repetitive concise summaries to many questions. Much better than memorizing complicated pathways and boxes from books.
As a board certified EM doc I only sharply disagreed with a half dozen or so questions (out of many). But the problems, and there are only a few, exist more in the structure of the question than the answer. Then there’s the dynamics of resuscitation where many things happen simultaneously making a single answer to “what do you want to do next” easy at work and a dilemma on a standardized test.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! We are pleased you were overall satisfied with the app. You are welcome to contact us at Support@hltcorp.com and we would be happy to review any suggestions you may have. Thanks!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 115.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Higher Learning Technologies Inc, 2016
- In-App Purchases
- ACLS Mastery - 1 Month $12.99
- ACLS Mastery - 3 Months $35.99
- ACLS - Mastery UX - Monthly $12.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.