ACLS Practice Test 2023 is an exam preparation app that helps you pass the Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification exam with a high score on the first attempt.
ACLS Practice Test 2023 not only helps you gain insight into concepts related to ACLS certification exam preparation, but also helps you increase your confidence in passing the exam on the first attempt by practicing hundreds of exam-like questions.
### Passing the exam on the first attempt ###
In ACLS Practice Test 2023, there are a large number of questions prepared by exam experts that cover the scope of the official exam requirements. According to the exam requirements, when you complete this certification exam, it means that you.
- Understand basic life support ( BLS )
- Know how to recognize and manage cardiac arrest and other respiratory arrest situations
- Are able to lead and support a resuscitation team
- Are skilled in airway management
- Understand the pharmacology of ACLS
Upon completion of the ACLS certification, the certificate holder will be able to
- Successfully manage strokes and acute coronary syndromes
- Lead and support the resuscitation team
- Successfully manage a patient's airway
- Recognize and be able to immediately manage cardiac and respiratory arrests
- Have a thorough understanding of ACLS pharmacology
### Key Features ###
- Over 1200 questions to practice, each including detailed answer explanations
- Specialized exercises by content area, with the flexibility to switch at any time
- View analysis of your current performance in the "Statistics" section
The most important part of passing the ACLS exam is to keep practicing and not lose confidence in the exam. You will find that each time you practice on ACLS Practice Test 2023, your knowledge of the exam increases, thus increasing your certainty of passing the exam.
Set aside a certain amount of time each day to practice some questions, while hinting to yourself that you will do the same tomorrow. After you have developed good study habits, you will find it easier to pass and score high on not only the ALCS exam, but any other exam!
### Purchase, Subscriptions and Terms ###
You will need to purchase at least one subscription to unlock access to all features, content areas, and questions. Once purchased, the cost will be deducted directly from your Apple account. Subscriptions will automatically renew and be charged based on the rate and term selected for the subscription plan. If you need to cancel your subscription, please do so no later than 24 hours before the end of the current term or your account will be automatically charged for renewal.
You can manage your subscription by turning off auto-renewal in your account settings in Apple after purchase. If a free trial period is offered, any unused portion will be forfeited at the time you purchase your subscription (if applicable).
Terms of Service - http://acls.yesmaster.pro/terms-of-service.html
- Fix known problems.
- Optimize the content of the question bank.
Ratings and Reviews
Good study resource
I would give this app a 5 star rating because it really delivers beyond my expectations. I have enjoyed using it to study for ACLS.
I am amazed at the professionalism of this app, and from the questions and answer explanations it provides, it looks like it has done some research on ACLS.
I compared several apps and finally chose this one to prepare for my ACLS certification and with its help, I passed it with flying colors.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 和荣 叶
- 88.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © ACLS Practice Test
- In-App Purchases
- All Access(1 Week) $5.99
- All Access(1 Month) $17.99
- All Access(Lifetime) $69.99
- All Access(1 Year) $59.99