THE BEST VALUE ADDED MEDICAL APP OUT THERE!!!
The ACLS med™ App for iPhone is your ECG resource for your mobile device. The App focuses on a simple clean design so that you can navigate through content easily.
• ECG Rhythms: Sinus, Atrial, Junctional, Ventricular, Heart Blocks, RBBB, LBBB, 12 Lead ECGs.
• Current 2015 AHA ACLS Algorithms
• Emergency Drug Database: Dopamine, Epinephrine and more...
• Lab Values: Cardiac Enzyme markers, blood gases...
• Save images to Camera Roll for printing and quick reference.
• Updated Simple Design
• Search Capability
• Custom User Bookmark Folder for Quick Reference
The ACLS med™ App for iPhone is for all health care professionals: nursing students, med students, nurses, doctors, nurse practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, physiotherapists, ECG technicians and all other allied health care workers.
Start mastering ECG Rhythms like a Pro today! It is a must have medical app!
• Updated 2015 AHA ACLS Guidelines with systematic algorithms: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Adult BLS, Adult Bradycardia, Fibrinolytic Therapy for STEMI, PEA/Asystole & Vfib or Vtach, Post Cardiac Arrest Care, Suspected Stroke Treatment, Tachycardia Algorithm.
• Expanded Cardiac basics: Acute MI, Axis deviation, Bundle Branch Blocks, Cardiac Anatomy, Cardiac Conduction System, Pacemakers...
• Updated ECG rhythm strip library.
• Save ECG rhythms, ACLS Guidelines to your camera roll to print out or review!
Thank you and we hope you continue to enjoy using ACLS med!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app for only a buck!
I was having trouble keeping all of the rhythms clear in my head. This app is well organized and clear. Nicely explains the "why" for each rhythm. I was always confused about what I should do if I saw a particular rhythm but this app answers that (or at least points me in the right direction).
Who this app is for: people who need to learn ecg rhythms. Also has ACLS algorithms and covers the basics for reading and ecg.
Critique: the treatment for the rhythms are vague. For example, SVT treatment is listed in the app as beta blockers, calcium channel blocker's, etc. it really doesn't cover things like vagal maneuvers that can be done, giving adenosine and at what dose, or what to do with the difference between a narrow QRS SVT versus a wide QRS SVT (procainamide). I would give 5 stars if the treatment section went into more depth. It does have a drug section but I feel like it's in the wrong place, ie it should be with the treatment section for each arrhythmia. Having said that, still an awesome app.
Unable to review algorithms. A bit of a bait and switch. Avoid this ap.
- Mark Daniel Figueroa
- 55.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © ACLS med™ 2016.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.