ACNH Travel Guide is the ultimate companion app for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. It provides you with all the information you need while playing the game, and lets you track your progress as well.
This is the most complete companion app you will find. ACNH Travel Guide includes bugs, fish, DIY Recipes, furniture, clothing, fossils, flowers, villagers, wallpapers and floorings, art, songs, shells, tools, reactions, events, and even fruits. You can also use the app to keep a track of your daily tasks, turnip prices, and visitors. The app is very easy and fast to use, with no ads, no locked features, and no subscriptions.
- Detailed information on fish and bugs, so you know exactly when they are available, for how much they sell, and much more
- Browse all DIY recipes, see what they sell for and the materials needed
- Check detailed info on entire catalog, including all furniture and clothing and all their variations
- Keep a list of daily tasks to make sure you never forget to talk to your favorite villager or plant a money tree
- Track your turnip prices and see them visualized on a graph
- See a full list of all flower colors, including information on how to get hybrid flower colors
- Track your progress on the bugs and fish you've caught, the DIY Recipes you've unlocked, the fossils you've found, and more
- Quickly see what's available to catch right now and this month
- See all the information on all the villagers in the game, including their personality, birthday, and best gifts for them
- Quickly see the upcoming events and villager birthdays
- See all possible Nook Miles Islands and what sets them apart
- Quick search through all items, and optionally filter by just the items that are available right now
- The names of all items can be shown in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
- Supports both Northern and Southern Hemisphere
- Supports changing the time in the app for time travelers
- Export and share all lists as text, image, or CSV
- All your data is synced and backed up to iCloud
- Dark Mode is supported for all those nightly play sessions
- All data is available offline, so you can use the app even while you're on the go
- The data in the app is updated regularly and downloaded automatically in the background
- Fully native app that's fast and feels right at home on iOS
- No ads, no locked features, no subscriptions. All features are always available
Every adventurer needs a Travel Guide, and this is just the one for all New Horizons players.
This is a third-party app and not affiliated with Nintendo Co. Ltd.
Thank you all for sharing your ideas, suggestions, and feedback! This update brings several new features:
- Visitor Tracker
Keep track of visits by Redd, C.J., Label, and others. It integrates with your Daily Tasks as well, so you'll never forget to rescue Gulliver again!
- iCloud support
All your data is now stored on iCloud, so it's synced to all your devices and will still be there if you ever reinstall the app.
- Best Gift Recipients
In addition to the best gifts for a villager, you can now also see who of your villagers would like a clothing or furniture item the most.
There are several other smaller improvements to the app as well:
- Share lists as an image
- Separate section for all posters, including non-villager posters too
- It's now possible to collapse sections in lists...
- ... and tap on a section header to narrow down on just that section
- More compact layout of the items list on the More tab
- Added the option to hide any card on the Home tab
- Search for clothing by Label theme
- Group wallpapers and flooring by interactivity
- You can edit your own tasks after you created them
- 2020.8.1, 2020.8.2, 2020.8.3: Sync improvements
Many thanks to everyone who helped me test this update!
If you are encountering any issues with data synchronization, please reach out to me using the button on the More tab, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
If you like the app, please help spread the word by telling other AC players about it, or by leaving a rating in the App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolutely Stellar App
Really happy to see someone release a fully functioning and up-to-date app to support cataloging of items in ACNH. The checklists are easy to use and I love having the status bars that I can share out to social media. The free alternatives out there don’t hold up in comparison. Definitely worth the price of admission. I canceled my preorder of the printed guide because this app has everything that I need. Also really appreciate the embedded links to other companion apps like the turnip price tracker, island designer, etc. If I had to make any recommendations for improvement I might suggest a tab for a customizable daily task list for people to keep up with things like fossil hunting, tree shaking, rock hitting, and so on. Also, it doesn’t appear to support iCloud backup of data and it doesn’t work on an older iPad (gives an error about not having iOS 13). Any way to implement iCloud backup or a way to register an account to safeguard my data would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to the seasonal updates as new items become available.
UPDATE: Appreciate the prompt and direct response from the developer and within a day, the daily checklist and other quality of life features have already been added! Good to know that iCloud support is in the pipeline, too. I will continue to recommend this to everyone I know that plays ACNH. :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your feedback! I released an update of the app today that adds a daily tasks list, which of course is fully customizable. I hope you like it! iCloud sync is something that's definitely on my list of things to add to the app!
Seriously worth your money
This app has everything. It has every item in every color in every language. It will tell you the price of an item, and whether you can repurchase it from the nook stop. It has every flower and guides for how to get hybrids. It has the art with real and fake guides. You have tons of sorting options for every list, as well as a search and progress bar at the top of every list. You can customize your homepage, including a very customizable daily to-do list. You can see new bugs and fish near the beginning of the month, and which bugs and fish are leaving near the end of the month. It will tell you the next birthday and all good gifts for every villager. The event items seem to update within hours of launch. One of the best things? Time travel support. Easier than changing the time on your switch. Everything is super intuitive and easy on the eyes. I’ve never had this app crash. Its getting updated and better all the time. It’s ad-free. I ended up stuck back on May 7 until today trying to keep a villager from voiding (success) and now I have to rapidly time travel forward one day at a time to get to the present day. This app and its to-do lists and time travel support allows me to efficiently go one day at a time and know I’m not missing anything.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! You did a better job at summarizing the app than I did 😅 I'm glad you like the app!
An Absolute Gem!
If you have New Horizons, you need this app! The app is one of the best (if not the best!) AC:NH guides out there. Worth every penny. This has pretty much everything you need to ensure that you maximize every opportunity to improve your island and collect everything. I’m very much looking forward to how this app updates for future AC:NH updates as well. Most importantly for me, every UI element is smooth and looks extremely polished with a lot of thought and effort (and yay, even has a dark mode!). The customization within the app, such as creating your own daily tasks, is such a great tool to have (I’ve forgotten to check in at the Nook Stop all the time before I used this app). And even in the most recent update, keeping track of visitors and automatically integrating it into the daily tasks is wonderful. Keeping track of everything has never been easier with this. The one thing I really would like is to be able to see how my predicted turnip prices will be changing throughout the week within the app, and without having to go to the TurnipProphet website. (I believe the other AC:NH guide on the App Store at this time has this already, but I would absolutely love to see it in a polished and clean UI like this!) Big kudos and thanks to the developer!
- Jeffrey Kuiken
- 15.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jeffrey Kuiken
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $2.99
- Kind Tip $0.99
- Amazing Tip $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.