The ACNH Travel Guide will make playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons a lot easier, by giving you all the information you need about the bugs, fish, events, villagers, DIY Recipes, and more. No more guessing when a fish is available to catch, or what the birthday of your favorite villager is.
- Detailed information on fish and bugs, so you know exactly when they are available, for how much they sell, and much more
- Keep track of which you've already caught, and which you are still missing
- See all the information on all of the over 350 villagers in the game, including their personality and birthday
- Quickly see the upcoming events and villager birthdays
- Keep track of the fruits on your island
- Detailed information on all available fossils, including the option to track which parts you've already found
- Quick search through all items, and optionally filter by just the items that are available right now
- Supports both Northern and Southern Hemisphere
- Dark Mode is supported for all those nightly players
- All data is available offline, so you can use the app even while you're on the go
- The data in the app is updated regularly and downloaded automatically in the background
- Fully native app that's fast and feels right at home on iOS
- No ads, no locked features, no subscriptions
Every adventurer needs a Travel Guide, and this is just the one for all New Horizons players.
This is a third-party app and not affiliated with Nintendo Co. Ltd.
Thanks for downloading ACNH Travel Guide! This update brings a few small improvements and bug fixes:
- The currently available list now lets you toggle between what's available right now and what's available this month (without considering the current time of day)
- When events take multiple days, this is now represented in the app as well
- Some other minor fixes and improvements
If you like the app, please help spread the word by telling other AC players about it, or by leaving a rating in the App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rushed, incomplete app
I can’t in good conscience recommend this app, which in my opinion has been incredibly rushed to be available around the game’s launch, despite being nowhere close to ready.
By far the biggest issue is NO SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE SUPPORT. Anyone in Australia, South America (or who manually picked the south to offer a different selection of creatures for visitors) simply won’t be able to use the creature calendar and basically takes most of the value of the app away - with ZERO mention of this lack of support anywhere, despite being a trial-less paid app.
On top of that, I found that there are several mistakes, from creatures with incorrect names (like Giant White Shark instead of Great White Shark) to multiple creature entries with incorrect dates, details and missing descriptions.
It might become the best app someday, but I would save my money until it gets cleaned up and completed.
Great start, really excited for more
Really great resource and tool. Looks great. I’m a big fan of being able to check off the things I’ve caught and use that caught status as a filter.
The most important update will be to update the bits of incorrect information. I’m confident it will be, especially as the community corrects the info in other online resources.
The forthcoming addition of southern hemisphere support will be awesome. Please make it easy to toggle on the fly! My island is northern hemisphere, but I visit friends who have southern hemisphere islands.
I love the available right now feature. I’d love some other quick filters... available this month (ignore time), leaving soon (creatures that won’t be available next month), available now AND not caught (I know I can choose available now and then group by caught status — this is the view I use most often).
Overall, fantastic work. I don’t think this was released too early. It was worth the purchase. I’m excited to see where it goes!
This app is amazing for tracking your collections!
The things to make it better: Having the ability to sort by “available this month” and having a “going away this month” list.
Some wishlist items that would be nice to have for completionists:
1) Tracking Town building progress and upgrades
2) Tracking home upgrade progress
3) Being able to check off which DIY recipes you have, not just showing the list and required mats
4) Showing if an item is customizable and how many custom kits it takes to customize the item
5) Being able to select multiple DIY recipes and show you total mats needed for the selected list
All of those would make the app even better, but thanks for the awesome app! Very useful, highly recommend!
Update: latest update added many of the things listed! Dev is really responsive to feed back, well worth the small price for an awesome app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.