Acorn has everything that’s going on for kids in one app in your city. Pick from camps to festivals, pre-natal classes to soccer and lessons, to pottery classes and soft play. Plus, find kids’ services like party planning, music lessons or everyday information on playground opening times.
• Search easily in the free-text field
• Filter by date, age, interest, and location
• Register to save your favorite activities
• Get recommendations based on a child’s age
• See what activities children of different ages can do together
• Browse detailed activity listings, updated regularly
• Get in touch with an activity provider
• Share ideas easily with other parents and invite them to your planned activities
• Rate and review activities
Acorn is now in New York, Los Angeles, Santa Fe, and Albuquerque as well as London and is expanding quickly to a city near you. Tell us where you’d like to see Acorn go next!
- It's now even easier to book activities straight from the app (still initially only available in New York while we're rolling it out quickly across all our cities)
- Filters and current location have been reworked for a much simple experience.
- A bunch of bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing idea, disappointing at the moment
I was genuinely so grateful as soon as I saw the ad for this somewhere and downloaded right away only to see, what I hated to see. This is an amazing idea. As a mom of a toddler, we always look for new places to find and go. A new park, maybe a museum or a picnic spot... things and places you learn about once in awhile from another mom and you get so excited about. But this app, is full of just introducing businesses. I can find a ballet class on yelp or just by googling which we did, or an art class. Also all kids gyms and indoor playrooms are also listed online and on yelp. It doesn’t take that much. Couple of people and maybe couple of months of research and at least you start with something. I’m hoping you are planning to do that. In my idea, that would be a success.
I like the app, I think it’s cool but I will be uninstalling until they expand their search. I’m in Pennsylvania so right now it really isn’t useful for me, but I will try it again when PA is added. I’m giving it 3 only because I can’t use this app, I’m really hoping there are search results available for my area soon!! Then it will be a 5 star because I’m always looking for something to do with my little ones. Good luck! hope to use this app real soon.
So easy to find the perfect activity!
There are so many fun kids activities on this app! As an aunt, I love being able to schedule new activities for my nephew. Acorn makes it super easy to see the dates, times, and location of so many kids activities in New York. Thanks team Acorn!
Developer Response ,
Glad you like it! :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.