Learn to Play the Acoustic Blues in the style of great Bluesmen such as Robert Johnson, Big Bill Broonzy, Son House and others.
The video course is divided into 5 sections:
1. Blues Shuffle
2. Delta Blues
3. Slide Guitar
5. Full Songs
For each lesson, you can view or export the sheet in PDF format and export the file in GPX format to be able to read it with programs like Guitar Pro.
Each section includes free lessons and other more advanced, available as in-app purchase.
Features of the course:
- 0% Spoken, 100% Guitar Playing
- 0% Theory, 100% Practice
- Video and Audio HD
- Central Angle View
- Right Hand and Left Hand
- Repetition of lessons at different speeds
- Songs played note by note like the original version
- Structures and diagrams for the accords
- Sheet synchronized with the lesson
- Pdf Scores and Lyrics (Exportable)
- Gpx Files (Exportable)
- Universal App for iPhone and iPad
Complete Songs currently available:
- Me and the Devil Blues - (Robert Johnson, 1937) - Free Content
- Before you accuse me - (Eric Clapton Unplugged Version, 1992)
- Make me a pallet on your floor - (Mississippi John Hurt Version, 1928)
- Death Letter - (Son House, 1965)
- Key to the Highway - (Big Bill Broonzy, 1941)
- Hey Hey - (Eric Clapton unplugged Version)
- Love in Vain - (Robert Johnson, 1937)
- Sweet Home Chicago - (Robert Johnson, 1937)
- Nobody Knows You - (E.Clapton Unplugged Version, 1992)
- Freight Train - (Elizabeth Cotten, 1956)
- Perpetual Blues Machine - (Keb' Mo', 1996)
- Life by the Drop - (Stevie Ray Vaughan, 1989)
- From Four Till Late - (Robert Johnson, 1937)
- Malted Milk - (Eric Clapton Unplugged Version, 1992)
- They're Red Hot - (Robert Johnson, 1937)
- Walkin' Blues - (Eric Clapton Unplugged Version, 1992)
- Pride and Joy - (Stevie Ray Vaughan Unplugged Version, 1990)
- Police Dog Blues - (Blind Blake, 1929)
- Layla - (Eric Clapton Unplugged Version, 1992)
- Every Morning - (Keb' Mo', 1994)
- Deep River Blues - (Doc Watson, 1964)
more to comes in next updates..
Suggest a song you'd like to learn directly within the App!
Based on demand, we will add it in future updates.
Do you also like electric blues?
Try our other app Electric Blues Guitar Lessons!
For information and suggestions:
Teacher - Daniele Pacchini
Code & Design - Nicola Canali
Follow us on Facebook!
+ Added 2 new songs:
Baby don't you tear my clothes - (Lightnin' Hopkins, 1962)
You gotta move - (Mississippi Fred McDowell, 1965)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have quite a few guitar apps and the way the content is presented in this app is the best I’ve seen to date for an instructional type app.
Instructional videos, downloadable PDFs, etc. You have to purchase actual songs but they don’t cost anymore than if you bought them through conventional sources but you also get instructional videos with the sheet music which you wouldn’t get elsewhere.
Developer Response ,
Thank you, glad to hear it!
This is a great app !!!! The media content is perfect - well produced - shot and edited. And after I clicked on the sheet music tab, I was able to email the PDF to myself and print it out. I just I can’t say enough - I’ve never reviewed an app before - this is awesome !!! I highly recommend it. Great song catalogue as well.
Developer Response ,
I love how this app is set up. I would like to see other genres from this developer.
- Nicola Canali
- 66 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2017, Nicola Canali
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all Videos of "Blues Shuffle" $5.99
- Unlock all Videos for all 4 Sections: Shuffle, Delta, Slide, Fingerstyle $16.99
- Unlock all Videos of "FingerStyle Blues Guitar" $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.