ACP Flashcards: Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) offers over 200 flashcards across 16 categories - perfect for studying for the ABIM exam quickly and on-the-go. The flashcards are available for free to attendees of the live Internal Medicine Board Review courses and MOC Exam Prep courses offered by ACP as well as purchasers of the course recordings provided by our partner, Playback Now. This app provides additional content that can be used to refresh your knowledge gained during these courses and ensure that you are ready for your exam.
- Over 200 cards across 16 categories
- The ability to mark flashcards correct or incorrect
- After finishing a category, users are invited to review flashcards that they marked incorrect, retry them all, or move on to another category
- The ability to create custom sets of cards to focus your studies
The ACP IMBR courses provide:
- A comprehensive review that is guided by the blueprint of the ABIM exam
- Interactive case-based studies for an engaging learning experience
- Tips on test-taking strategies to strengthen your confidence
- Instruction by expert faculty with many years experience
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible will not let me log in after such an expensive purchase
Cannot log in!!!!
Horrible, will not let me log in after purchasing it!!
App does not allow password to be entered to log in.
Web version does not have menu options so can only view one side of the card.
- American College of Physicians
- 2.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 American College of Physicians
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.