Access essential library services from your mobile device!
- Catalog: Search the entire ACPL catalog, including digtial resources
- Account: Renew your materials, place and cancel holds, and view and pay your fines.
- E-Resources: Manage your digital checkouts. Read eBooks and listen to audiobooks directly from the app.
- Notifications: Receive push notifications for checkout due dates and hold availability.
- Library Events – Search or browse library events, and add reminders to your device calendar.
- Lists - Create lists of library material. Search and follow lists created by other users.
- Locations – Easily locate branch nearest to your current location and view hours and contact information.
- Barcode – Check out at self-checkout machines using your device.
- Fixed bug related to filtering event by age group.
Ratings and Reviews
My reading list has disappeared!
I have (had) a list of over 90 books that I wanted to read, and when I went to check it today...it was gone, disappeared, vanished! Apparently, one of the last updated did a number on this feature, as I can’t even create a new list to add books to. I am sick over this! I will never be able to recall all of the books on that list. So frustrating!
Developer Response ,
The update to the app was necessary because the library moved to a new system. We had some issues over the first week, but everything is working correctly at this time. If you're still having trouble after updating to the latest version, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edit: I uninstalled my original 4.22 version and reinstalled it and regained former functionality. I’m able to check on my materials, renew, and place holds again. This makes me so happy. Changing my review.
With older versions of this app I could place holds and renew materials. This version won’t even pull up the what materials I have checked out or allow me to place a hold or renew. It either needs to be rolled back to a previous version or rewritten completely. I used to love this app.
Pop up window fix needed
I use this app and the digital libraries, like hoopla and overdrive, more than I interface with the brick and mortar. I truly appreciate the access you all have given us. I feel I have endless resources.
The only issue I run into is when a pop up appears that asks for me to choose between multiple answers. The text color and the background of the color are both the same shade of grey lol I’m literally selecting options in the blind. Please fix for a higher rating, and thanks for providing quality resources to the our community!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Allen County Public Library
- 33 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Allen County Public Library