Access essential library services from your mobile device!
- Catalog: Search the entire ACPL catalog, including digtial resources
- Account: Renew your materials, place and cancel holds, and view and pay your fines.
- E-Resources: Manage your digital checkouts. Read eBooks and listen to audiobooks directly from the app.
- Notifications: Receive push notifications for checkout due dates and hold availability.
- Library Events – Search or browse library events, and add reminders to your device calendar.
- Lists - Create lists of library material. Search and follow lists created by other users.
- Locations – Easily locate branch nearest to your current location and view hours and contact information.
- Barcode – Check out at self-checkout machines using your device.
- Holds may now be placed on individual volumes of multi-volume titles (magazines, periodicals, multi-volume sets, etc.)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pop up window fix needed
I use this app and the digital libraries, like hoopla and overdrive, more than I interface with the brick and mortar. I truly appreciate the access you all have given us. I feel I have endless resources.
The only issue I run into is when a pop up appears that asks for me to choose between multiple answers. The text color and the background of the color are both the same shade of grey lol I’m literally selecting options in the blind. Please fix for a higher rating, and thanks for providing quality resources to the our community!
Edit: I uninstalled my original 4.22 version and reinstalled it and regained former functionality. I’m able to check on my materials, renew, and place holds again. This makes me so happy. Changing my review.
With older versions of this app I could place holds and renew materials. This version won’t even pull up the what materials I have checked out or allow me to place a hold or renew. It either needs to be rolled back to a previous version or rewritten completely. I used to love this app.
Exceeds all expectations
This is one of the better designed apps I've ever used. A lot of little touches are present that show a lot of thought went into the design. The search results list shows copies available of each item so you never have to leave the search page if nothing is available. You can scan ISBN bar codes to see if the library has something. Renewing an item took less than half a second. You scan use it to scan your library card (if they added a Passbook function that would be fantastic). You can even have multiple users in the same app (multiple library cards). And this is after my initial 30 second usage of the app, I'm sure there are niceties that I haven't discovered yet. Just phenomenal, kudos to all who are involved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.