Access essential library services from your mobile device!
- Catalog: Search the entire ACPL catalog, including digtial resources
- Account: Renew your materials, place and cancel holds, and view and pay your fines.
- E-Resources: Manage your digital checkouts. Read eBooks and listen to audiobooks directly from the app.
- Notifications: Receive push notifications for checkout due dates and hold availability.
- Library Events – Search or browse library events, and add reminders to your device calendar.
- Lists - Create lists of library material. Search and follow lists created by other users.
- Locations – Easily locate branch nearest to your current location and view hours and contact information.
- Barcode – Check out at self-checkout machines using your device.
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Took about an hour of frustration before I figured out just how to set up my user name and password. The process defies all human logic.
I’ve reset my password a half dozen times but I can’t place holds, can’t log in reliably, and have no idea when my books are due. I’m trying to be patient but I’m frustrated. Fortunately I can still look up items and see events, so it does have some functionality.
I envy those who rated this monstrosity two stars. To have a two-star experience would be nirvana at this point. Why? Because a two-star experience would suggest that this complete failure of an app actually works. I have an app, I can verify that I see the icon - and the icon even opens! That is the extent of this app’s functionality. I cannot navigate. I cannot create an account. I have deleted and reinstalled after their supposed fixes. All for naught.
This app controls my ACPL experience. It tells me when my books are due and when holds are ready. I use it to reserve books, research books, find books, check out books. Well, i used to until the roll out of this “superior” platform.
Developer Response ,
The update to the app was necessary because the library moved to a new system. We had some issues over the first week, but everything is working correctly at this time. If you're still having trouble after updating to the latest version, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.