Oh, fruits acrobats are ready to give a performance? But how many little actors will play in this game? Help the little mouse to find the answer. Let’s enjoy the wonderful acrobatic show!
Abacus is a simple computing tool. It has not been abandoned while the computer is widely used today. Now, combining with the abacus calculation method, we have designed this fun math learning game---Fruit Acrobatic Troupe for kids. It visually shows the thinking and calculation process of addition and subtraction. When combining with vertical form to do addition or subtraction, kids can grasp the complex carry and abdication intuitively and easily through digit correspondence.
The game includes 2 operation modes, 9 interfaces, and hundreds of multi-digit addition and subtraction exercises:
1. Counting of one-digit numbers;
2. Addition and subtraction of one-digit numbers;
3. Addition and subtraction of one-digit numbers---carry and abdication;
4. Counting of double-digit numbers;
5. Addition and subtraction of double-digit numbers;
6. Addition and subtraction of multi-digit numbers---free calculation;
There are a lot of ways to learn calculation. It’s very helpful for training kids’ thinking, reaction, analysis and operability to let them study math with a variety of calculation methods. Learning by games can help kids maintain interest in math. We have summarized some simple and flexible ways of learning maths and designed dedicated learning games:
1. Number composition method: help kids master the composition of numbers and be able to calculate quickly - Delicious Numbers 1 (released);
2. Addition and subtraction of real objects: make kids calculate real objects corresponding to numbers- Delicious Numbers 2 (released);
3. Counting calculation method: help kids use counting to calculate directly- Go to the Supermarket (released);
4. Ascending and descending method: help kids learn calculation by direct ascending or descending of numbers - Fruit Express(Coming soon);
5. Vertical calculation method: help kids learn calculation by combining abacus principle with vertical form- Fruit Acrobatic Troupe (released);
After learning through a series of math games, your kids will become more and more interested in math and their computing ability and speed will be quickly improved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.