Acronis Mobile protects your mobile data against accidental deletion, lost devices, and online attacks by delivering easy, reliable and complete backup for all of your iOS smartphones and tablets.
With hybrid protection that’s better than the backup that comes with your phone, Acronis Mobile offers reliable data protection for your mobile devices, ensuring your contacts, photos, videos, reminders, and calendars are safe, accessible, and private. You can simultaneously back up your mobile files to the cloud and a local computer (Mac or PC) – using your Wi-Fi network to save on data charges.
Need to retrieve a specific photo or contact? The new Acronis Mobile lets you browse your backup files for the individual item you want, without having to restore everything.
\*\*\* Note: This app is not designed to work with business-oriented Acronis Cyber Protect. If you are looking for the mobile backup app for your business, search for “Acronis Cyber Protect” \*\*\*
• Protect an unlimited number of mobile devices
• Back up contacts, photos, videos, calendars, and reminders
• Browse back up files to recover a specific item or make a full recovery
• Back up to the cloud and a local computer (PC or Mac) at the same time
• Access backup files to retrieve data from the current device or your other mobile devices
• Ensure greater data privacy by encrypting your mobile backups
• “Save Power Mode” helps manage battery usage, stopping continuous backups when power is low
• Back Up continuously while charging
• Save data charges with the “Use Wi-Fi Only” setting, or back up on-the-go via your cell connection
• Access backed up data from any device, anytime, anywhere
• Manage all of your backups with an intuitive, user-friendly dashboard
The newly redesigned Acronis Mobile delivers backups that are easy, reliable, and complete.
• Bug fixing and minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Login to Acronis Cloud fails
Can’t change password. Know defect per Acronis Engineers. Version 5.03 supposed to fix, but not available yet. Unusable till fixed.
Not a real back up solution
A proper Back up puts all the files that were on a device in a safe place place and has all those files stored together in the same back medium so, it is easy to retrieve them and use them to restore what was on the device that was backed up. That's not what the software does.
Only a few types of files are backed up and major categories of critical and irreplaceable files are completely neglected. It's worse than just a partial back up as it's so deficient that it just adds confusion to everything. This is really sad because otherwise it works so easily and so effectively and efficiently and has absolutely no problems. If it backed everything out like it should it would be excellent software .
Apples back up is crippled by tremendous ambiguity of what it does and does not back up and telephone support that claims it backs up everything when it doesn't. I was hoping your software would be as good as the excellent acronis back up software for windows and solve these issues, but its far from that.
Still using but disappointed.
I have had this app on my NAS drive for quite some time. My family uses it because cloud backups that come with phones are horrible.
Long story short: I was able to mirror my iPhone 6s to the iPhone X when it came out. I just had to login to the apps themselves. My X just crapped out. So, I ordered the 11 Max Pro. I was expecting to just mirror the phone to the New iPhone but that is simply not the case. There is no option for “recover everything” anymore. What happened to that wonderful tool???? Just upsetting because now I have to burn hours looking at my old phone and manually downloading everything other that “picture, videos, contacts and calendars”.
Am I missing something?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Acronis International GmbH
- 32.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Acronis International GmbH. All rights reserved