The Coolest Acroyoga App: more than 50 Acrobactic postures with photos and videos. An acro library in your pocket!
- 50+ acroyoga postures (and more to come)
- Search postures by name
- An extremely helpful guide for both beginners and experts
- Developed and performed by a certified acroyoga instructor
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Available on your iPhone, iPad or iTouch.
Download this app and enrich your acroyoga practice. Acroyoga Guide is an acro library in your pocket that makes it a lot easier to find and save the postures you want to incorporate into your daily acroyoga routine. Along with pictures, Acroyoga Guide also provides step-by-step video demonstrations to guide you in the right direction.
* Please note that acroyoga is an activity that should always be practiced in the presence of a trained professional
* Videos are only accessible using Internet connection
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As beginners, my partner and I use this app to learn skills quickly and easily. However, it took us only two hours to get through all the poses. It would be great if there was a section that taught pose sequences to provide more of a challenge, or to show mastery of the poses. Also, it would be helpful if the poses could be sorted by difficulty so that learners like myself can start on the basics and build our way up.
Thanks for the great app! My partner and I are excited to see what comes next. We love acro yoga!
It’s perfectly as described
Very useful. I’ve had numerous classes but this is a quick simple reminder of how to and what to do. I can’t remember all the moves so this is helpful.
Really, I'm impressed. Very good video app in store. Thanks guys
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.