ACT® Test Practice is a great way to help you prepare for ACT® exam. We offer studying tools for any subjects, purpose learning materials for everyone from everywhere. Instead of the traditional learning with books, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the process for you study more exciting and fun.
The ACT® application includes 3000+ Practice Questions and 5000+ Flashcards which cover all aspects of the American College Testing exam:
- It is free app
- Daily review calendar based on your study
- Detailed statistics of your progress for every question
- Practice with multiple modes: Matching, quiz, true/false...
- Create your own questions in our app and website http://loxoapps.com
- Connect to community free
- Adapt automatically to the levels of users.
- Challenge with your friends.
- Analyze automatically results and rankings of users
- Support offline mode.
- Support text to speech
- Online chat with friends
If you haven’t tried our ACT® test app yet , please try it. We believe that you’ll love it.
IMPORTANT BASIC AND PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION:
We offer Basic and Premium Subscription packages that remove Ads and unlock unlimited access to our app.
1. ACT® Basic:
- Annual auto-renewable subscription with 4.99$
- Features: No Ads, offline study (download images, sound for offline usage), limited text-to-speech (30 times of use for each session)
2. ACT® Premium:
- Annual auto-renewable subscription with 6.99$
- Features: No Ads, offline study (download images, sound for offline usage), unlimited text-to-speech, online cloud storage of all your data (card-set, progress, …).
Subscription purchases are charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of the purchase. All subscriptions will AUTOMATICALLY renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged a renewal price equal to that of the original subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Subscriptions are non-refundable and may not be cancelled during an active subscription period.
ACT® is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. ACT, Inc. does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in any way with the owner or any content of this application.
Fix some bugs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.