Fresh from the Newsstand, the “Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica” app keeps you up to date with all the latest research, covering aspects of general and regional anesthesia, intensive care and pain therapy, including research on equipment. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica issues can be read in full, giving you all the latest news and research in the field, with podcasts and videos giving additional expert insight and opinion.
Download the app today to enjoy a new reading experience. Main features include:
• Download and read Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica’s most recent issues
• Stay current with the latest articles published
• Be notified when a new issue is available
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access offline
• Browse, search and bookmark articles from all available issues
• Browse and zoom in on images
• Share links to your favorite articles with colleagues and friends
Established in 1957, Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica is the official publication of the Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine. It publishes papers on original work in anaesthesiology, intensive care, pain and emergency medicine and subjects related to their basic sciences. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica has a well established reputation for publishing high quality material and attracts a global readership in over 60 countries.
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica publishes papers on original work in the fields of anaesthesiology, intensive care, pain, emergency medicine, and subjects related to their basic sciences, on condition that they are contributed exclusively to this Journal. Case reports and short communications may be considered for publication if of particular interest; also letters to the Editor, especially if related to already published material. The editorial board is free to discuss the publication of reviews on current topics, the choice of which, however, is the prerogative of the board. Every effort will be made by the Editors and selected experts to expedite a review of manuscripts in order to ensure rapid publication.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Acta Anaesth Scandinavica can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
AAS a year sub (mobile only) for 199.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica (12 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- 26.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica (mobile only) $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.