** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the action figures you own. View information, box art, and add personal details. Super Heroes, Transformers, and more!
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your action figures collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with http://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new action figures that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter and Sort on any field of information for action figures.
- A coverflow view to see all of your action figures when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to an action figures: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any action figures details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all size, countries, types, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each action figure.
- Full barcode scanning.
- Bulk Scanning to add your action figures to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more!
** Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own. **
- Fixed barcode scanning on iPhone X.
- Sped up the loading of the Store sheets on the Collectors tab.
- Fixed the button and status bar theming on the Collectors tab.
- Got rid of excess shadows under the Search bar on the collection views.
- Updated the device list to include iPhone X in support emails.
- Changed the color of the Filter button when filters are set to be more visible.
- Enabled sharing of collection items via the Share Sheet with Facebook and Twitter.
- Enabled connecting with us on social media via the Settings tab using a new method.
- Fixed Date sorting on Wishlist.
- Fixed the display of full screen covers on Wishlist on iPhone X.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've used several different Apps to keep track of my collection, but this one has the best database for Star Wars figures that I know of. Although there are some figures it doesn't recognize. ( Yet, hopefully )
Would be better if it was connected to an app that showed value of the figures.
Needs to have customizable fields and the ability to hide off unused fields in the data entry portion. I have entered figures into the database, restarted the program and then none of the new figures show up after restarting the program. A couple times, all the figures drop out listing zero action figures and then they appear back in their days later. I have emailed customer support multiple times and have never gotten a response.
I like the way it looks but that does not make up for the lack of functionality or support. A work offline feature might alleviate many issues (I think). I will just continue to use my spreadsheet which does not rely on someone else’s server to maintain my database.
I can’t believe this app is still functioning.
I have been using this app for almost one year. In the beginning it wasn’t perfect but I dealt with all of their bugs.
Not saving images after three saves.
Not saving descriptions after three saves.
Not saving anything at all after three or five saves.
But, I was ok with it because at the time it was the best app to file your collection.
Early January 2020 I lost over 260 items that I added through out 2019. Yup, gone just like that. No really answers other than their servers were compromised. Ok so, I figured I would still like this app for the most part I even paid for the upgrade version (Desktop version) and guess what? Four Days later I spend almost day and night trying to re enter everything. I woke up the next day to find have all my photos deleted.
Sent emails and once again I get an excuse in the way of “just start over”
So, with all that being said please stay from this app. Just create a Excel spread sheet and go from there for more of a reliable collection data system.
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 44.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Desktop Links $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.