iCollect Action Figures is the #1 app on the Apple App Store for managing your action figure collection or inventory. This app works on all device sizes and syncs directly with our iPhone, iPad, Mac apps, as well as our apps on other platforms. Scan in or search for any action figure you own or want and add them to your lists. Full of incredible features!
• Manage and inventory any action figure.
• Loaded with millions of action figures from around the world in our database.
• Full barcode scanning and database search.
• Cloud Backup
• Sync across multiple devices, including iPad, iPhone, Mac, and more.
• Supports input in any language and allows selections of any country and currency.
• Filters, sorting, and importing.
• Three different custom layouts.
• Multi-level sorting
• Shake to Select
• Default Field Data
• Customize which fields are displayed
• Section Counts
• Share your action figure collection with friends or on social media like Facebook and Twitter.
• Format your Titles with A, An, or The removed.
• Extra features like colored Themes, Dark Mode support, and more.
• Every field is editable.
• Store up to four pictures per action figure, including front, back, and inside images of action figures.
• Personal details per action figure including Loaned, Purchase Price, Purchase Date, Date Added, Personal Rating, Last Read, Storage Location, Notes, Estimated Value, and more.
• Index bars and search for quick access in large action figure collections.
This app is a completely new collecting experience written from the ground up with Apple's latest Swift language. It also has full support for the latest iOS versions and iPhone/iPad devices. Our app was created with a cloud database backend designed specifically to allow each comic to be stored with its own individual attributes.
We can import your action figure collection from nearly anywhere: Previous legacy versions of Sort It Apps software, Collectorz, Delicious Library, and much more. Just send us your import file and we'll get you rolling.
Large action figure collections require an in-app purchase to unlock unlimited storage.
- Fixes a major bug with data migration that would cause some data to not get transferred from Sort It to iCollect.
Ratings and Reviews
The 2000’s were an amazing time to pick up action figures! Finally 20 years later I can have a better handle on what it is I bought over a 20 year span you just loose track of what you have! So easy to use and affordable looking forward to updates and enhancements.
Cataloging sizable SW 3.75” MOC collection
I’ve done over 350 entries so far on a very new iPad and here is my assessment: While the app is easy enough to hand enter data, its inability to recognize 99% of barcodes is annoying, as is the no capability to export the images taken with the collection. If I wanted to export the list to a potential buyer they would have no way to see condition via photo. It’d be my word only. The sort function could use a lot more criteria choices. The total # listed for entries does not include duplicates or is there any elegant way to note different locations for dupes. There is only buyer support but no way to advertise what you want to sell. Why not? On the good side it’s been largely bug free and the tie in to the iPad camera works very well along with crop function. The photos ONLY show up in the app as far as I can tell. It would be very helpful to dump them into the iPad image folder too. OK for the money, but only 3 stars for all the improvements that are needed and lacking.
Needs to have customizable fields and the ability to hide off unused fields in the data entry portion. I have entered figures into the database, restarted the program and then none of the new figures show up after restarting the program. A couple times, all the figures drop out listing zero action figures and then they appear back in their days later. I have emailed customer support multiple times and have never gotten a response.
I like the way it looks but that does not make up for the lack of functionality or support. A work offline feature might alleviate many issues (I think). I will just continue to use my spreadsheet which does not rely on someone else’s server to maintain my database.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Action Figures $9.99